HOLY CRAP!!! Head over to Hasbrotoyshop.com!!!!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW. I just went Batsh!t crazy. I ordered over $100 worth of stuff(that coupon rocks BTW, thanks). I got 7 Bat Attack packs, 3 Hiss Tanks, 2 Humvees and 2 Rhinos. For a grand total of like $109 shipped???!!!??!!?? Insane. Thanks for the heads-up guys!

Yeah, when I got there they didn't have anything I needed so I didn't get anything. I wish they had my stuff I woulda finished it up. DAMNIT ! lol

Sadly I had already bought almost everything too. I had been waiting for another sell to get the bat Pack, so Im glad I grabbed it. 12.83 shipped. Not too shabby, but since I bought everything else I got there at 25% off with free shipping, it doesnt feel like a jaw dropping deal. But still. 13 bucks for a six pack is great!

Phanstar

I just bought 132.00 worth of stuff after the 20.00 off!! Really good deals, and i got my first DTC single packs. Pretty good for 1.50 each! thats cheaper than the VvV ones at the dollar store. Also got a rocc and a few rhinos and a hiss. Already had the bat pack so i passed on that. A big ol' thanks for the heads up!

-saboteur

The store has cleared up some ofthe listings--removed the out of stock items.

There's still a lot of merchandise on there, and some great deals to be had. Cannot say what's left but I'm guessing the response to this sale has been heavy. Move fast or lose out.

JUST PICKED UP

2 CASES WAVE 2

1 ROCCS

1 RHINO

2 HISS TANKS

1 OF EACH COMIC PACK ---EXCEPT # 9 I GOT 2

1 BAT ATTACKS

SWEET

ALL FOR UNDER $100.00 INCLUDING SHIPPING

BUT I DID TAP INTO MY 25TH MONEY--------THAT SUX!!!!!

OH WELL MORE TO BE MADE!!!!!

DOC

AS much as I want to load up on those HISS tanks and Hummers a few things stop me

1. I'm poor till Friday

2. I may be ordering the Convention Set

3. 25th ANNIVERSARY FIGURES ARE COMING SOON!!!

@hmmm@ decisions decisions

for the guys that are poor, save it for the 25th you will be happy you did. The old figures will pale in comparison. Those troopers and officers are nice, for the army builders, and the pictures I have seen on yo joe, and general joes confirms that I think we will all be happy with the offering.

If you need vehicles, it makes sense to pick some up though.

SAVE IT ? Never, I budget about 3-400 $ per month on toys. Besides, I already pre-ordered and paid for the 25th Ann. Stuff

My only beef is that you have to order a case of Wave 2 to get the Snow Serpent figure. Would much rather pay $1.49 for a single figure than $11.99 to get it with a bunch of other figures I don't need. Still,I got enough other stuff to ease my anger over that.

Well, I finally caved. I just couldn't bring myself to pass up such great deals. I got the B.A.T. Attack 6-Pack (finally), and the rest of the comic three-packs, all for just $26.49, and that includes shipping. (I saved $50.00!!) (lol) I have them all already (the comic sets), but I had always planned on getting a second set of them to open. I was just always too cheap to pay for them. (lol) Guess being cheap paid off this time, huh. I've just always really liked the DTC comic packs. The figures in them seemed to be very well done.

I think I'm gonna be whinin' though like others on here when the anniversary stuff hits and I'm broke. I've preordered some of it, but there are some I'd like to have seconds of. I guess I shouldn't complain though since I'll have at least one of all of them. I was kinda shocked when I looked up my order though on bbts.com and saw the Wave 1 set I preordered includes three (!) version 2 Snake-Eyes figures. (lol) What the heck...one to open, one to keep MOC and one to...play with; right? (lol)

By the time I got there last night, there wasn't much left to choose from. I got a Rhino, Dreadnok comic pack, Breaker, Scarlet, Cobra Comander comic pack, and Flint, Hawk, Tunnel Rat comic pack. Also picked up Salvo and Medi-Viper. Wish I could have grabbed the cases and a Humvee, but they were all gone already.

I got my stuff today. My order was pretty much all for custom fodder. In particular, I ordered 10 Barrell Roll's, but when I opened the box, there were 19 of them! And all the rest of my stuff was there! This is the first time a shipping error worked in my favor, so I'm a little excited.

Now what the hell am I gonna do with 19 Barrell Rolls?