slao's Feedback

slao

The following are all fellow TNI posters who I have had the pleasure to do business with, trading or selling. I recommend any of the following folks:

007.00 +1

leonardo +1

gargunkle +1

preacher +1

wolverine2281 +1

snowman81 +1

HachiGO +1

Saint Demon +1

kndy +2

nagauthier +1

Devil Bat +1

Buckero0 +1

canonball +1

christopherlee +1

RHINOMAN +2

Clay +1

More to come! B)

For those who I have traded with, please feel free to leave any of your own positive feedback in this thread as well :D

• 2 weeks later...

Added gargunkle to the list, he's a great guy to buy or trade from, highly recommended. He ships fast, ships items safely and kept in contact with me. Thanks again, man B)

• 2 weeks later...

Added 007.00 to the list, another great guy to trade or buy from. Items were shipped well and with care, good guy to talk to as well. Thanks a bunch! B)

• 1 month later...

Added janderson to the list, he sent me a loose/complete COPS Buttons McBoomboom figure in our trade. He ships fast and the figure was in great shape, thanks again for the great trade B)

I also have to give an honorable mention to my buddy, leonardo. He was nice enough to send me an old accessory I lost from Kenner's old Superman: Man of Steel series. This was a very cool gesture, thanks again for the favor, leo :)

Added kndy to the list, he shipped my figures very well and for a great price also. I recommend buying or trading with him anytime, thanks again B)

• 2 weeks later...

Added Saint Demon to the list, my items were shipped fast and were in great shape. He's a trader who can find those rare collectibles you might have trouble locating, so I highly recommend him. Thanks again ;)

• 1 month later...

Update. Thanks goes out to preacher for the nWo boxset, it was shipped well and was in great shape. Thanks for keeping in touch with me over the weeks, I hope you enjoy those DCSH Figures ;) Thanks again for the great trade.

• 1 month later...

Added snowman81 to the list. He's very reliable and the figure was in great shape, I recommend anyone here doing business with him.

• 3 months later...

Added wolverine2281 to the list, he ships fast and gave me a good price for the ML2 Namor I bought from him. I definitely recommend him, thanks again :)

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE