HML2 at TRU yet?

pastwatch2001

I haven't seen them at Toys r us or Target around here.

• 2 weeks later...

don't know about TRU in USA but TRU here in Bangkok/Thailand got the shipment almost 2 weeks ago...what surprise me is EVERY single Quicksilver, Yellow Jacket, and X3 Jean Grey we have here is variant. None of us here see Blue suit Quicksilver nor bright face Jean Grey nor yellow atenna Yellow Jacket... and Thor in TRU Bangkok are plenty.

HML 2, to my knowledge, has NEVER been in TRU's in New Jersey.

I checked agaian yesterday...nothing.

Glad I already found them at WalMart and KB.

Ya' know...distribution was supposed to be one of the main reasons for the switch to HASBRO. We're supposed to not notice the lack of paint apps and articulation because the figs are (supposedly) so readily available...but if HASBRO can't even deliver on what was supposed to be a core competency, then what was the point??? And don't say "money", because I see a hell of a lot more HASBRO HML's warming the pegs than I ever saw with TOY-BIZ, so I'm willing to bet that revenue from Legends has slipped since the switch...

I was willing to take a wait-n-see approach to HASBRO. Two waves into their license and I'm less-than-impressed...

...I wish MARVEL would wake the "eff" up, and give this license back to TOY-BIZ...errr..."MARVEL TOYS"...

don't know about TRU in USA but TRU here in Bangkok/Thailand got the shipment almost 2 weeks ago...what surprise me is EVERY single Quicksilver, Yellow Jacket, and X3 Jean Grey we have here is variant. None of us here see Blue suit Quicksilver nor bright face Jean Grey nor yellow atenna Yellow Jacket... and Thor in TRU Bangkok are plenty.

Dammit, I was in Bangkok like...two weeks ago! I didn't even know they had a TRU there, otherwise I probably would have checked it out...dammit... I'm going to be waiting forever for HML2

my local wal mart has had them several times as well as target. i have not seen them at the TRU though. i stop in on there truck days, usually 1 time a week and have them check to see if any came in or not. also i have them check the computer to see if they have any in the warehouse and it always says zero. hopefully they show up soon. i still need the green quicksilver as well as the variants on the jean and yellowjacket.

They'll probably have to get rid of the hoards of Diamond Emma / Silver Wolverine's befroe they'd ever consider adding more legends to the shelves. Still surprising how they seem to re-stock Longshot and Wasp figures from Toybiz, though.

I was at my local TRU Morena Vista here in SD and found no HML2. I did saw a salesperson pulling all HML1 (except Diamond Emma Frost) from their pegs and asked her if she was going to replace them with HML2 and she said "I have no idea, I was just asked to remove them." Maybe they are expecting new shipment for HML2 soon.

My local TRU said that hopefully this Wednesday they'd see more legends come in. The pegs that previously had tons of wave 1 were completely clear.

I am currently in Bangkok, which TRU did you say that the variants are available. I visited TRU Central World but found only series one hasbro not series 2.

I am currently in Bangkok, which TRU did you say that the variants are available. I visited TRU Central World but found only series one hasbro not series 2.

yes that's the one i am talking about or you can try TRU at Tesco lotus Rama 4. You found series 1!? the annihilus series?! There is no series one available in Thailand... so far that i know. The agent of hasbro don't import it. All we have here from HML is the Blob series.

I confirm you this. i was in TRU @ central world today. there is blob series only.

PS - if you need figures other than thor and quicksilver, try siam paragon. they have it all except the two.

Ya' know...distribution was supposed to be one of the main reasons for the switch to HASBRO. We're supposed to not notice the lack of paint apps and articulation because the figs are (supposedly) so readily available...but if HASBRO can't even deliver on what was supposed to be a core competency, then what was the point??? And don't say "money", because I see a hell of a lot more HASBRO HML's warming the pegs than I ever saw with TOY-BIZ, so I'm willing to bet that revenue from Legends has slipped since the switch...

I was willing to take a wait-n-see approach to HASBRO. Two waves into their license and I'm less-than-impressed...

...I wish MARVEL would wake the "eff" up, and give this license back to TOY-BIZ...errr..."MARVEL TOYS"...

Ditto.

today the HML 2 hit the shelf in the Philippines for the first day. The same thing happens as in Thailand. We got all green Quicksilver, drak phoenix Jean Grey and Gold Yellow jacket. No sign of the normal version. Does this mean in the west (like US) will get the blue quicksilver as regular while we in the east (like Asia) will get the green quicksilver as regular version?

today the HML 2 hit the shelf in the Philippines for the first day. The same thing happens as in Thailand. We got all green Quicksilver, drak phoenix Jean Grey and Gold Yellow jacket. No sign of the normal version. Does this mean in the west (like US) will get the blue quicksilver as regular while we in the east (like Asia) will get the green quicksilver as regular version?

With apologies to Arthus, I did got the green quicksilver, but found no thor. I went to Hong Kong last April and found that blue Quicksilver was released. I reckon that the Asian versions were distributed by Hasbro Asia. If that happens then the collation for variants and regulars are disproportion to regions.

The current Asian market who buy Legends are in order 1.) Philippines 2.) Singapore 3) Hong Kong 4.) Thailand 5.) Malaysia.

The solution: would you trade your regulars for variants?

With apologies to Arthus, I did got the green quicksilver, but found no thor. I went to Hong Kong last April and found that blue Quicksilver was released. I reckon that the Asian versions were distributed by Hasbro Asia. If that happens then the collation for variants and regulars are disproportion to regions.

The current Asian market who buy Legends are in order 1.) Philippines 2.) Singapore 3) Hong Kong 4.) Thailand 5.) Malaysia.

The solution: would you trade your regulars for variants?

No problem :)

so if HK has blue quicksilver. Singapore would probably has it also since a lot of sellers there get their stuffs from HK.

I know many people on this board are from Singapore, can anyone tell me if you have seen any blue quicksilver/ normal Jean grey/ yellow jacket in 'Chian Square' on Sunday market or not? I am going to singapore end of this month. Thanks!