Anyone found the Robot Heroes Jazz/Thundercracker or Prime/Unicron yet?

Lew

I have not seen them anywhere around here and i'm in Jacksonville, pretty big town. Got everything but them two sets including the exclusive 5 pack. I have not seen the 5 pack on the shelf at Walmart but I ordered them at Walmart.com. Not sure if they are still there but they were up there for awhile.

Haven't seen them in stores yet but the Jazz/Thundercracker set is on ebay so hopefully soon. I just picked up my 5-pack at Walmart today. I did the site to store feature from Walmart.com. It's a VERY nice set for $10.

I found the Jazz/Thundercracker and Prime/Unicron packs at the Target in Huntersville NC

You can order the 5 pack from walmart.com as it says that it is available online only and you can get free shipping to your local walmart if they participate in site to store

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=5839305

Can you tell me if there were plenty available or they seem to be rare. Thank you!

I found the Jazz/Thundercracker and Prime/Unicron packs at the Target in Huntersville NC

You can order the 5 pack from walmart.com as it says that it is available online only and you can get free shipping to your local walmart if they participate in site to store

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=5839305

Can you tell me if there were plenty available or they seem to be rare. Thank you!

They will not be rare despite what our ebay friends think.

This weekend I ordered my 5-pack with Ship to Store. I was going to just buy it if I saw it but it was not in stock when I was at the store.

Side note, if you just go to walmart.com and search for Robot Heroes this set does not match up, they have misspelled it as Heros in the item name. :P

Found Unicron/Prime and Thundercracker/Jazz today at TRU.

Just letting you guys know!

Starman

They have been released but it will take a little bit for the rest of us to get them. it's funny that they are outselling the Marvel heroes ones.

Oh please the Marvels Heroes are ridiculously CUTE!! & TF has the movie hype behind it ;)

Fixed that for you @smilepunch@

@loll@

:) :) Yesterday I forgot to pay attention to those guys since my first instance was to grab Magnus Vs. Megatron from the Timesquare TRU, hehehe. Little bit disappointed on Heroes Magnus since his colors was based on the Marvel Comic /1986 G1 Magnus (red thight and white waist), and not cartoon colors. Otherwise, he'll make great to my Magnus Collection.