YoJoe featuring "First Looks" at 25th Anniversary Figures!

General_Hawk

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

am i really the only one looking forward to these every day??

Not at all!

I've been hitting YoJoe a lot myself. It's actually quite unusual that we haven't seen extensive reviews w/ pics of the 25th line anywhere yet (that I know of, anyways). I mean, some have had these things for many days now. It's just strange. This doesn't happen with Star Wars or Transformers, where you'd get pics and reviews of stuff that isn't out yet. So I guess that's the reason I look forward to Yojoe's daily reviews. Because, simply put, I haven't seen any other site doing it yet.

Now, as much as I love YoJoe, I agree that they sorta dropped the ball with this "feature" of sorts. I appreciate the effort though.

There have been some technical difficulties over the past day or two, so we've had issues getting these "First Looks" uploaded, but all problems have been solved!

To make up for lost time, we've got a "two for one" sale going on today! First looks at Destro and the Baroness, only at YoJoe.

Click here to check 'em out, and ask any questions you've got!

Justin

Wow. Destro and Baroness look much better than I had anticipated. Great reviews and pics guys! I love the one of the Baroness aiming her rifle. Awesome.

awesome!!!! both reviews and figures are great!! I hope goodtogotoys tries their hand at that briefcase (hint hint)! You could also make a pretty easy america's elite destro by removing that collar (i hope that the gap between it and the shoulders goes away if u glue it...) the baroness and destro have both had awesome moments recently in the comic and I can't wait for these figures now!!!!

thanks yojoe.com!

Also, it's interesting to note that Destro's SMS is now "Thief" instead of "Terrorist". Very interesting...

Not a big surprise since the whole anti-terrorism stuff going on nowadays :)

Anyone else think its funny how all the figures heads look likes those mask things that agent faces came with shoved on the head of a ball. . .

Thats really my only problem with the officer. that and he's a bit on the tall side.

flint looks pretty good too. except that his hands look like a Barbie's to me for some reason. . .

I had a real bad dummy moment today; why in the heck didn't Hasbro put the Cobra Officer in the box set and the soldier in the single pack?! That never occurred to me until today. Duh!! (lol) That would have been the perfect army-builder.

I had a real bad dummy moment today; why in the heck didn't Hasbro put the Cobra Officer in the box set and the soldier in the single pack?! That never occurred to me until today. Duh!! (lol) That would have been the perfect army-builder.

Wow man. You're a little late on that lol

I've been complaining about that since the beginning!

Heh...I'm sure it's occurred to me before; I don't know, I guess it just really sank in today for some reason. It was my epiphany for the day. (lol) I'm slow...

I'm sure Hasbro will make some sort of five-pack of just soldiers. It's a no-brainer after the success of the TRU set. Anyway...doesn't that Officer/Soldier mold look fantastic? Awesome.

I'm not sure about the "bald" officer, I guess I'll just have to keep his helmet on. :)