Fantastic Four Marvel Legends

GohstRder144

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's Hasbro..you guys actually expect these to be good? Why does there have be entire movie lines anyway, especially seeing as how THEY HAVE ALREADY BEEN DONE. I have Toybiz FF figures, I don't need more. I have Spidey 3 figures..don't need more of those either! Hasbro can't even come up with anything original than figures that have been done to death! So what after these...Hulk movie..Ghost Rider movie...come on!

Damn, who pissed in your cereal?

Anyway, if this is true (and that's a big if), this line looks really exciting. Like other's have said a new FF isn't really needed, but if they're a big enough improvment I'll take 'em. Add to that a green trunks Namor, a new Doom (who, imo, had a really dissapointing first fig), a new Surfer (his first fig wasn't horrible, but it could be better), plus the debut of Mole Man, Ronan and Black Bolt, well that makes me a happy geek. That being said, no pics plus a really vague reviews make me somewhat suspicious.

I heard the rumors about Spidey 3 too although, marvelous news showed a pic of some sort of new 6 inch looking Venom. All I can say is..if that is what they are going to look like or any other new ones..uhhh..yeah..good luck guys!

It was posted on the home page under..."Spider-Man-wave 4".

I heard the rumors about Spidey 3 too although, marvelous news showed a pic of some sort of new 6 inch looking Venom. All I can say is..if that is what they are going to look like or any other new ones..uhhh..yeah..good luck guys!

It was posted on the home page under..."Spider-Man-wave 4".

If your refering to this

http://marvelousnews.com/index.php?catid=23&itemid=10963

Those are 5" figures, the Venom is part of the Ooz Attacks line, not a 6" figure.

I didnt say that, the thread should still be around. I said the news we posted with images of Venom is in regards to 5" figures. I don't have specific info as of yet on these leaked or rumored line-ups you guys keep posting about. When there is specific concrete news about anything new like that, believe me you will see it here in the news. You guys should know by now alot of these things get leaked by etailers and such and they get twisted and all turned around, thats why I don't post news about every leaked or rumored list that floats out there on the net. Your welcome to talk about them but the best thing I can suggest is be a little patient and im sure all will be revealed in a few weeks at SDCC.

i'm telling u guys, i'm calling it now. the ball jointed elbows and knees are gonna be the sigma six style. no more doublt elbows and knee's.....i'm afraid that era in toy collecting is over. :(

I didnt say that, the thread should still be around. I said the news we posted with images of Venom is in regards to 5" figures. I don't have specific info as of yet on these leaked or rumored line-ups you guys keep posting about. When there is specific concrete news about anything new like that, believe me you will see it here in the news. You guys should know by now alot of these things get leaked by etailers and such and they get twisted and all turned around, thats why I don't post news about every leaked or rumored list that floats out there on the net. Your welcome to talk about them but the best thing I can suggest is be a little patient and im sure all will be revealed in a few weeks at SDCC.

I know you didn't. Just that I couldn't find the thread and thought you knew something about it; I was waiting for synch to answer, but he would probably say something the next day or something. At the time I posted my comment, I assumed you were still on this topic since I saw your screename under who is looking at this thread.

i'm telling u guys, i'm calling it now. the ball jointed elbows and knees are gonna be the sigma six style. no more doublt elbows and knee's.....i'm afraid that era in toy collecting is over. :(

Sadly, I think Your right. :(

Damn, The hasbro Haters Finally got to me.

And I think This is the Costume sue is gonna wear, not so bad.

post-10972-1181796091_thumb.jpg

Guest DavAnthony
It's Hasbro..you guys actually expect these to be good? Why does there have be entire movie lines anyway, especially seeing as how THEY HAVE ALREADY BEEN DONE. I have Toybiz FF figures, I don't need more. I have Spidey 3 figures..don't need more of those either! Hasbro can't even come up with anything original than figures that have been done to death! So what after these...Hulk movie..Ghost Rider movie...come on!

Damn, who pissed in your cereal?

Probably Hasbro, I think they have pissed in all of our cereals except for Star Wars where they continue to do a pretty good job.

Sadly, I think Your right. :(

Damn, The hasbro Haters Finally got to me.

And I think This is the Costume sue is gonna wear, not so bad.

that is the costume. The cool review site displayed the fantastic four issue 388 cover to show which costume Sue is wearing and it is the costume you posted.

Most likely the lists are real. I know the stuff is coming and have for a while. We will just have to wait and see what the "offical" info released at SDCC looks like.

Draven

I have heard of this line before as well. However, it was like last year and it was the leaked info was Namor, Doom, and Moleman. I don't think they announced Ronan nor Blackbolt(since he was suppose to be in ml4) at that itme

some people are already talking bad about this line and there isn't even any pics???? I remember back when Toy biz was doing ML and I always heard the same complaints ; Toy biz dropped the ball, the paint sucks, the sculpts are crappy ect.. ect. Now all these people are acting like Toy biz was perfect. I remember toy biz having the same type of complaints. :huh:

some people are already talking bad about this line and there isn't even any pics???? I remember back when Toy biz was doing ML and I always heard the same complaints ; Toy biz dropped the ball, the paint sucks, the sculpts are crappy ect.. ect. Now all these people are acting like Toy biz was perfect. I remember toy biz having the same type of complaints. :huh:

So true! That is when hasbro ml 2 was comming out, I thouhgt it was a bit silly to bash Hasbro. True, the quality is something to be desired, but it was a give and take sort of thing. Toybiz had limpy crappy plastic, poor paint jobs, and funky head sculpts. Hasbro had shiny looking, but strudy plastic, non washed, minimal (glossy) paint aps, and funy head sculpts. It was a give and take thingy.

However, I wasn't suprised since those who bash things we haven't seen or have recently seen, are usually those who are guided by nostalga. The same type who prefer toys from the '80s than the toys of today.

Awesome! can't wait to see pics! ~

it does seem kinda stupid as there were tons & tons of ff4 figures from the first movie and they have their own line now, why include them again? i don't mind the other characters and the baf sounds good too but there is abosolutely no need for more things, mr. fantastics, & johnnys clogging the pegs (don't even try to agrue here YOU KNOW THESE WILL SIT WELL INTO 08).

Wow. Great. Ball-jointed elbows. More toys who can only move their arms in 90 degree angles. Great. How much longer before the 6 inch figs start resembling the crappy 5 inch ones? Maybe they'll completely do away with ball jointed hips, go back to the t-crotch, and give the toys ball-jointed knees to compensate.

I guess whats been said is right. An era of great toys is ending.

I just don't quite understand it. Toy Biz products were good (and I have several favorites), but every wave I purchased from Wave 1 till the end of Toy Biz always had at least one loose joint or paint flaw. No exceptions. And I'm sure if I dug deep enough (if possible) I could uncover many a thread were Toy Biz was on the chopping block. Hasbro is only into their second Wave of characters. This is a new line and it will take some time to perfect. Look at the original GI Joes and the look several waves later. It takes time to get an idea of how they want to go ahead on the Marvel Legends line. There were many running changes and flaws in the builds of the Toy Biz chars, and most likely in the Hasbro line too.

Now, don't get me wrong. I'm not waving the Hasbro flag. I own 1 of the current MLs (Ultimate Iron Man) and will most likely only get 1 or two of Wave 2. But, I'm not going to try and preach that Toy Biz did no wrong. I bought at least 5 different figures twice because of loose joints and appendages randomly falling off.

And as far as waves possibly aimed towards a certain movie. If they stay comic accurate I have no problem. You may have the Toy Biz versions, but everyone else might not. Action figure lines will see repeats. Its the way it is. And aside from Reed in Wave 5 we last saw a Doc Doom, Namor, Thing, and Human torch in Series 2. Over 5 years ago. Not to mention aside from movie figures and the FF Classics line we only saw Sue in a box set.

And as far as waves possibly aimed towards a certain movie. If they stay comic accurate I have no problem. You may have the Toy Biz versions, but everyone else might not.

Quite right.....I have yet to ever buy any FF figures Toy Biz or otherwise,I'm rather picky about my figures.For example The Thing there has never been a Thing figure that I have liked enough to purchase thus far.The only one I did like was in the Showdown line and well it's just not to scale.....If this is real I'm very eager to see this Silver Surfer because I'm not fond of the TB or Hasbro Redux..... @smilepunch@