nees suggestions for a head for a bachalo/ramos style rogue.

AXMfan

i want to know which to use. i want her to have a sort of expressionless face.(like she is usually drawn.) kind of like this:

http://goodcomics.comicbookresources.com/w...92COVER_400.jpg

suggestions? and i might as well ask what hair could be used for the custom.

(i dont know if this should have gone in the custom section even though there isnt a finished product) this thread may be moved there if its te proper place

Its a neat little arc & its all being collected in a hard cover I suggest it to anyone who has not picked up a X book in a while aside from astonishing ... EDS uncanny is also being collected into a nice hard cover! WOrth buying too imo :)

well, after searching around, all i could think of was a black x-23 head. but, now i still gotta figure out which hair to use. i could use x-23's hair but i would like to find something better. any ideas?

and i really want to make a "power absorbed" rogue. like from adj. less x-men #188. with battle damage(rips+holes is costume)and different powers showing. i have thought of this so far:

cyclops-red eyes

emma-clear parts

cannonball-flames from FF1 torch

how could i do mystique, cable, colossus, iceman, karima, etc.?

and if i use interchangeable parts, how could i do this by using Mr.f pegs from the stretch attachments?

if you actually took the time to read this mongo post, thank you.

and thank you if you have any suggestions.

well, after searching around, all i could think of was a black x-23 head. but, now i still gotta figure out which hair to use. i could use x-23's hair but i would like to find something better. any ideas?

and i really want to make a "power absorbed" rogue. like from adj. less x-men #188. with battle damage(rips+holes is costume)and different powers showing. i have thought of this so far:

cyclops-red eyes

emma-clear parts

cannonball-flames from FF1 torch

how could i do mystique, cable, colossus, iceman, karima, etc.?

and if i use interchangeable parts, how could i do this by using Mr.f pegs from the stretch attachments?

if you actually took the time to read this mongo post, thank you.

and thank you if you have any suggestions.

Iceman would be a simple paint job. Colossus would need sculpting and silver paint, Cable you would need to cut some of the human torches fire to do the glowing eye effect... Mystique you could paint half the face blue and the hair red.