Why is vigilante so rare?

paintfury

I've got one MOC I'd be willing to trade or sell. I started a huge JLU fascination but kinda lost it fast. Let me know.

Wow, he is expensive.

I saw this figure a ton of times at Target, bought a few for customs, funny part is I don't even know where they are, I think my 3yo nephew got a hold of them and well, they're gone now, that boy is a little wrecking machine.

Cause people buy em just to jack up the prices!!!

I still need him!

I have always found at least the figures nobody wants from a wave in my local stores, but I never even saw that for this wave. I have yet to see a Vigilante, Orion, Flash with lightning harness, or Elongated man. This kind of bothered me a lot since up until this point I have been able to get everyone and now my collection is incomplete with no hopes of it actually being completed.

I saw this figure a ton of times at Target, bought a few for customs, funny part is I don't even know where they are, I think my 3yo nephew got a hold of them and well, they're gone now, that boy is a little wrecking machine.

:( Those poor Vigilantes just didn't have a chance. Excuse me, I have to be alone for a minute.... @cry@

it's sad how awfully this line was handled from the start. i mean if they really needed a superman or batman in every wave fine, but why couldn't that have been the shrot packed. i know this isn't a new complaint but it pisses me off, today i opened a case of DCSH and there were 4 supermans 1 steel and 1 parasite...i mean seriously what the hell is wrong with the morons who make up these numbers :angry:

• 2 weeks later...

For those that are still looking for Vigilante the 3-pack with him, Obsidian and Braniac have started to show up this week.

I know you guys are looking for the singles because of his accessories. The only thing he's missing in the 3pack is his rope. He does come with his gun if that makes a difference.

I am surprised no one has stated the correct answer...

Its simply put because mattel hates you! :P

That sums it up Synch. In a sick and twisted they won't give me lots and lots of articulation either. Because they hate me.

Nathan Fillion voiced him? I did not know that. I'm sad I lost him now....At least I have the new 3 pack to hold me though.

The reason he is so expensive is that he was voiced by the guy who played the Captain in short lived Sci-fi series "Firefly". This figure has become kind-of an icon for that fan group.

-Lord Vokk

Hmm, interesting. Nathan Fillion did do a great job voicing this character in the JLU cartoon, yet I never knew that this figure became a sort of cult collectible for the Firefly fanbase.