OK.....THIS IS NUTS!!!!

madman1366

I only use BBTS when I cant find he TF anywhere else. I understand about the Japanese toys, they have to account for far more shipping. But there US toys are often higher. Whenever I would check Shoppertron for prices, they would be among the highest.

Yeah I know this is the Japanese one. @smilepunch@

I knew it would cost more, but $40+ shipped for a deluxe size figure is totally nuts, even by BBTS standards.

A markup for the import costs is one thing, but this is well beyond that. I've NEVER seen a new deluxe figure from Japan (not talking about protos or before release figs) cost THAT much money.

Seeing things like this, even though I probably wouldn't have ordered one either way, makes me not want to buy from them even if it's something they do have the best price on.

I don't like to buy online if I don't have to, but when I do, I stick to stores that won't bleed people. And I don't care if it means paying a few extra bucks on some items I could have got cheaper.

BBTS is ok cuz they're pretty quick, but I'm finding more and more that I can find just about anything they have cheaper someplace else. I may have to wait a little longer, but I'll live.

$40 it shows it to me for $27??? huh

Anyways, BBTS also has great service, they are trust worthy, and they have amazing clearances. Just to bad they got rid of their $5 shipping.

No that sneaky bastard changed it! It was $37.99 when I posted it. Who actually knows if he changed the price before or after he marked it as sold out.

I would think that I'm not the only person who started a thread like this and they probably saw the reactions people were having to it and changed it.

to me they are slightly better than brains toys. 25 for a booster gold single pack? 30 for volcana 3 pack?

don't know why people recommend them?

You can thank Mattel for that more than anything. E-tailers are taking a huge hit ordering those things when Mattel shortpacks the only new figures and crams in boatloads of rehashes. It's the only way any store can make a remotely decent profit on a case that is more often than not 80% old product. Don't fault them for that.

As for the price of bumblebee... What did you expect from an import? Before the shipping costs, the Japanese figures are already more expensive than their American counterparts, so this isn't all that surprising to see.