Transformers Movie Jazz - Original G1 colorscheme

Mike

jazz.jpg

I must say, he looks pretty awesome in those colors!! definatly the best looking g1 scheme for the movie guys yet. I REALLY hope they do a red Ironhide though :D I'm sure they will. THey seem to be doing a lot of these original paint schemes for the movie toys, we even have a leader class optimus prime repaint coming, but no pics of him yet, or if he will be G1 scheme or not. Might be even be a black repaint..

jazz.jpg

I must say, he looks pretty awesome in those colors!! definatly the best looking g1 scheme for the movie guys yet. I REALLY hope they do a red Ironhide though :D I'm sure they will. THey seem to be doing a lot of these original paint schemes for the movie toys, we even have a leader class optimus prime repaint coming, but no pics of him yet, or if he will be G1 scheme or not. Might

be even be a black repaint..

yeah, after seeing jazz and starscream i have finally been able to hold out buying the toys and i was on my last reserves of strength to not buy them. now i wont buy them till i see the obvious repaints. BB is prob the only one i wouldnt need a repaint for...and megs since i really dont want him

Is this really final battle jazz? Doesn't make sense that he would change his paint scheme for what should be just battle damage? Since this appeared on the Target website I thought this would be robovision Jazz similar to robovision Prime being a more g1 painted Prime. Whatever, I'll buy it either way, it'll fit in great with classics until they do a proper classics Jazz.

Is this really final battle jazz? Doesn't make sense that he would change his paint scheme for what should be just battle damage? Since this appeared on the Target website I thought this would be robovision Jazz similar to robovision Prime being a more g1 painted Prime. Whatever, I'll buy it either way, it'll fit in great with classics until they do a proper classics Jazz.

I was thinking the same thing; I don't think this is fb jazz.

What i read on another website is that the repaints are not in the movie. It is just a way of Hasbro to empty our pockets even more. They are repainting Jazz, Ratchet and Starscream so they look like their G1 counterparts. Leader class Prime will be repainted in black and renamed Nemesis Prime.

Pretty lame and Hasbro won't get me paying for these, but i am sure some folks will shell out the cash.

He has no body! lol

• 4 weeks later...

FB Jazz looks like regular movie Jazz, but has some battle damage on the robot mode. Probably to represent how he looked after the first time Megs blasted him. So that makes the 3rd time this mold has been used already. lol

This repaint is pretty sweet though.