TNI Fantasy Football 2007

Ugly Bulldog

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugh what a joke, I may as well just throw in the white flag now. I TOTALLY forgot the draft was today (not that it mattered since I already had plans).

So now I'm stuck with quite possibly the WORST Fantasy Football team I have ever laid eyes on. Seriously I doubt I'll even win one game this year. Man the Yahoo power lists are all f**ked, all the computers picks for me were SO BAD, I mean come on tin almost every instance there was a better player that could have been taken.

And to add insult to injury I get stuck with the 16th pick @hmmm@

Sorry guys I'm just venting, but I was so disappointed with myself for missing the draft then I get home and see my roster and I just lost it.

Ugh what a joke, I may as well just throw in the white flag now. I TOTALLY forgot the draft was today (not that it mattered since I already had plans).

So now I'm stuck with quite possibly the WORST Fantasy Football team I have ever laid eyes on. Seriously I doubt I'll even win one game this year. Man the Yahoo power lists are all f**ked, all the computers picks for me were SO BAD, I mean come on tin almost every instance there was a better player that could have been taken.

And to add insult to injury I get stuck with the 16th pick @hmmm@

Sorry guys I'm just venting, but I was so disappointed with myself for missing the draft then I get home and see my roster and I just lost it.

Don't feel bad, I missed the first four hours of the draft, I only made like 5 selections and to make it worse, I didnt bother to read the league rules, I assumed you would be able to start up to three wr's and 1 rb, but not this league, you have to start 2rb's and only 2 wr's, I would have chosen differently but I wasn't really paying attention. But the good news is, I have 3 other yahoo teams and 6 aol teams, so I guess I will put in a starting line up and let it ride for the season and see what happens, like stud poker.

ADC/TNI FOOTBALL 2007

PRE-SEASON BREAK DOWN

This is the fifth annual ADC/TNI Fantasy Football League. Due to the longevity of the league, this edition will be a pre-season Break Down to give some insight on the history of the league. Hopefully this will invigorate some competitive juices in everyone before the season starts next week.

BREAK DOWN OF TEAMS

Team -- Coach (Regular Season Record; Championship Bracket Playoff Record)

Angel Investigations – TommyGoth (18-22-1; 0-2)

Bulldog Brigade – Ugly Bulldog (23-16-2; 3-3)

DaBears – CLAM34 (37-16-1; 8-1)

Halfback Hamsters – hamsterboy (26-27-1; 1-2)

Holy Thumpers – Grifter (9-4; 0-1)

Intergalactic D-cons – Astrotrain99 (15-12; 3-0)

Maverick Hunters – Grady (11-15-1; 2-1)

New York Royals – RoyalMarine (17-23-1; 0-1)

Obi Wans Jedi Bears – macewindu

Outsiders Inc. – Outsiders (25-28-1; 0-0)

Prime Patriots – Prime2099 (24-28-2; 3-0)

Stockton Pillbugs – Doublecross (26-15; 1-3)

Ten Jerks & a Squirt – The Superfly (23-17-1; 0-3)

The Gotham Knights – HardRockBatman00 (9-17-1; 0-0)

Yancy_Street_Thugs – ?

oneders - ?

TNI SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2006 - Intergalactic D-cons (13-3)

2005 - DaBears (17-0)

2004 - Prime Patriots (13-4)

2003 - DaBears (11-4-1)

BEST REGULAR SEASON RECORD*

1 -- DaBears -- 37-16-1 (69.4%)

2 -- Stockton Pillbugs -- 26-15 (63.4%)

3 -- Bulldog Brigade - 23-16-2 (58.5%)

4 -- Ten Jerks & a Squirt -- 23-17-1 (57.3%)

5 -- Intergalactic D-cons -- 15-12 (55.6%)

*Counts at least two full seasons.

MOST REGULAR SEASON VICTORIES

1 -- DaBears -- 37

2 -- Stockton Pillbugs - 26

2 -- Halfback Hamsters -- 26

4 -- Outsiders Inc. -- 25

5 -- Prime Patriots -- 24

BEST CHAMPIONSHIP BRACKET PLAYOFF RECORD**

1 -- DaBears -- 8-1

2 -- Intergalactic D-cons -- 3-0

2 -- Prime Patriots -- 3-0

4 -- Maverick Hunters -- 2-1

5 -- Bulldog Brigade -- 3-3

**Championship Bracket Playoff Record does not reflect results from consolation playoff games, rather counts only playoff games in the race for the 1st place championship.

BEST POST-SEASON RECORD***

1 -- DaBears -- 8-1

2 -- Intergalactic D-cons - 3-0

2 -- Prime Patriots -- 3-0

4 -- Bulldog Brigade -- 5-4

4 -- Ten Jerks & a Squirt -- 5-4

***Best Post-Season Record reflects games that include consolation playoff games.

BEST SUCCESS RATING****

1 -- DaBears -- 85.4% (53/62)

2 -- Bulldog Brigade - 83.3% (40/48)

3 -- Stockton Pillbugs -- 72.9% (35/48)

4 -- Ten Jerks & a Squirt -- 70.8% (34/48)

5 -- Intergalactic D-cons -- 68.8% (22/32)

6 -- Holy Thumpers -- 66.7% (12/18)

7 -- Maverick Hunters -- 53.1% (17/32)

8 -- Prime Patriots -- 45.2% (28/62)

8 -- Halfback Hamsters -- 45.2% (28/62)

8 -- Outsiders Inc. -- 45.2% (28/62)

****Best Success Rating is a Yahoo! ranking that reflects the final season ranking of each team and given as a percentage. To illustrate, Intergalactic D-cons finished 11th place out of 14 teams in the 2005 season, so D-cons received 4 of 14 points, for a total of a 28.6% success rating. D-cons finished in first place out of 18 teams last season, so D-cons received 18 of 18 points, for a total of a 100% success rating. So out of a possible 32 points, D-cons cumulatively received 22 points, for a TNI success rating of 68.8% (22 divided by 32).

Hey BullDog

I changed my name to Washington Generals.

I think that says it all about how I feel about my chances this year, I apologize for signing up, I should have let someone who knows how to rank and draft have my spot, at least the games against my team would have been interesting.

F%*& it... lets play . The roster rules are tough, the teams I am playing did better in the draft and my team is weak, but I am not going to lay down for anyone, my roster might be a challenge, but that why we play the games, anything can happen.

F%*& it... lets play . The roster rules are tough, the teams I am playing did better in the draft and my team is weak, but I am not going to lay down for anyone, my roster might be a challenge, but that why we play the games, anything can happen.

Damn straight buddy! I know I said I may as well throw in the white flag but I'm never one to give up, I'll ride it out and see how my team fairs.

You and I can duke it out for 15th place! @smilepunch@

Damn straight buddy! I know I said I may as well throw in the white flag but I'm never one to give up, I'll ride it out and see how my team fairs.

You and I can duke it out for 15th place! @smilepunch@

lmao,. winner gets a free toy

Actually,you guys should do better than 15th place. There's always someone who signs up and then never shows up for the rest of the season. I'm sure this year will be no different.

actually I am hoping for a playoff berth

Wouldn't have done him any good anyways. Holy cow are you smoking his butt. If this is the way it's going to be the rest of the season,we're all screwed.

One of my RB's got hurt today but hopefully he will be back by next week...

After week one, I am 1-0 and everyone voted against me, gotta say, feels pretty good

WOW I am 2-0 after two weeks. I was supposed to have a terrible team, as a matter of fact, the guys in the draft room thougt I was crazy to take the Bears defense with the first pick, BUT it has been the 23 or so points from the Bears D that has won my first two games for me.

I got 10 from them in week one (the bears lost that game) and 13 this week.