TNI Fantasy Football 2007

Ugly Bulldog

I know I lost this week... Think I have like 4 points for Addai and 0 points for Gates... Great game guys...

I play these guys who are supposed to be scoring and they don't do jack but guys I bench are out scoring TD's...

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy Crap I won, I had big days from Reggie Wayne and my kicker and tight end both played well. looks like I finish 9-4

great... I lose again by a handful of points... Now I will be the 6 seed and have to play Outsiders, the highest scoring team... yikes.

If my guys play the way they did this week you have nothing to worry about...

great... I lose again by a handful of points... Now I will be the 6 seed and have to play Outsiders, the highest scoring team... yikes.

If my guys play the way they did this week you have nothing to worry about...

Your team played like crap because this week they all faced tough defenses... that won't be the case next week.

Fantasy Football is all about the matchups

WOW. I am happy, I figured to not win a game this year and I end up finishing third in the league. I have a very tough team in the first round game.

I don't know how my team pulled it off, but I started 0-2 and then pulled 10 wins out of 11 games to finish with the first seed. I don't even a good QB. Heck, I'm starting Trent Dilfer this week. I'm probably the most overrated (or lucky) number one seed in TNI Football history.

well, I am fotunate to have won my first playoff game, next week either way is going to be tough

well, I am fotunate to have won my first playoff game, next week either way is going to be tough

yeah, who would have guessed that Marion Barber was gonna put up 33 damn points.. while my backs put up 0 (Adrian Peterson), and 5 (Willis McGahee) ?!?!?!??!?!!??! thats bullcrap!

yeah, who would have guessed that Marion Barber was gonna put up 33 damn points.. while my backs put up 0 (Adrian Peterson), and 5 (Willis McGahee) ?!?!?!??!?!!??! thats bullcrap!

your right, I was shocked, I thought for sure after my thursday games only produced 7 points, I figured I was dead in the water, I thought you would win by like 20 points. I mean, Barber played like Peterson should have, you picked the right players they just dropped the ball, it happened to me a few times this season, but in reality if I am being honest, you had me in that game, by all rights you should have easily won that game....

your right, I was shocked, I thought for sure after my thursday games only produced 7 points, I figured I was dead in the water, I thought you would win by like 20 points. I mean, Barber played like Peterson should have, you picked the right players they just dropped the ball, it happened to me a few times this season, but in reality if I am being honest, you had me in that game, by all rights you should have easily won that game....

haha.. that is exactly what I thought after you only got 7 points.. I thought I was gonna win for sure. even going into the 1pm games, I thought that Derek Anderson and Adrian Peterson would make up the difference, and Willis McGahee would finish it off..

but hell, I lost by 19 points! that makes me feel better because even if I played Lee Evans, I would have still lost.. I didn't have a player on my roster that would have saved me. So I know I didn't bench a win.

tha hurts the most. I think that Hamserboy benched a win. He played Jerious Norwood instead of Chester Taylor.... and Taylor got all the points that Peterson should have got @lol@

Good luck in the conference championship games today, good luck to my opponent Stockton Pillbugs, may the best team win....

I know I already lost this round... Brady threw no TD's while Roethlisberger throws 3 and this is after everyone is saying Ben won't play cause of an injury...

Teams already playing with this playoff attitude so they don't care anymore...

Woohoo, second straight TNI Super Bowl appearance. Hopefully this year I don't lay an egg.

I got the perfect week to go against Outsiders this week with Brady putting up a big fat 0. So far, free agent pick-ups have really helped me out this year (Derek Anderson, Ryan Grant, and Mason Crosby), not to mention some low-round draft picks. With how things have turned out for me, I feel pretty confident heading into the Super Bowl against either Pillbugs or Obi Wan.

Woohoo, second straight TNI Super Bowl appearance. Hopefully this year I don't lay an egg.

I got the perfect week to go against Outsiders this week with Brady putting up a big fat 0. So far, free agent pick-ups have really helped me out this year (Derek Anderson, Ryan Grant, and Mason Crosby), not to mention some low-round draft picks. With how things have turned out for me, I feel pretty confident heading into the Super Bowl against either Pillbugs or Obi Wan.

wont be me, my opponent put up better numbers, I feel good about my season, afterall, I was being ridiculed during the draft about my picks and told I wouldnt even make the playoffs, but I made it to the second round and finished the regular season in third place, I feel good about my year

Congrats to my opponent and Good Luck in the Superbowl...

Enjoy it but the beat wasn't that bad... If I knew what I know now I would have played Ben and Mason and would have an extra 4 TD's and your QB didn't do that hot tonight either...

• 3 weeks later...

Its been a while since I last posted. Anyway I only have three words to summarize my season: WORST SEASON EVER.

WR Marvin Harrison, RB Willie parker, WR Andre Johnson, QB Vince Young, QB Jason Campbell all got injured at crucial weeks.

Marion Barber and the crappy Defense of the Lions cost me my season. Has the Lions been able to hold him to a normal amount of points, I would have won the championship

• 2 weeks later...