TNI Fantasy Football 2007

Ugly Bulldog

Believe it or not, the FIFTH annual TNI Fantasy Football season is ready for sign-up on Yahoo already.

If you're interested, enter your Yahoo ID! and head over to http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1...ster/joinleague to sign up. Select "Join Custom" league and then it'll ask you for the league ID# and password. Those are provided right here:

League ID#: 39898

Password: tni

Just go through the prompts, come up with a clever gridiron team name, and you should be ready for some football (we just have to be patient at the moment).

Please look over the rules, playoff dates, and draft time so we can come to a consensus on the settings. The stat categories remain the same from last year. Only thing different is that max teams has been reduced to 16 at the moment. Last year, we had 18 teams and that got to be a bit too much.

Also, playoff dates are scheduled for eight teams, starting in Week 14 and the TNI Super Bowl ending in Week 16 (one week before the regular season ends). In previous years, the Super Bowl was a bit of letdown in Week 17 due to NFL teams benching key players, thus fantasy teams didn't have their best stuff. So to combat that problem I moved the playoff dates up by a week. Just throw your suggestions out here. If you still want the playoffs to go from Week 15-17, we can do that too.

You'll also notice an ALL-TIME tab on the front page. Here, you can view the last four seasons of the TNI Fantasy Football league if you're interested. They actually kept all the draft results from the 2004 season to this last season.

As of now, draft day is tentatively scheduled for Saturday, September 1st at 3:30 CDT, so a date change won't be a problem if some want it changed too. Whatever your preferences, just list them now.

So what are you waiting for? Sign up now before it's too late!

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the password doesnt work

There was a problem

The password is incorrect. (Error #109)

The league is not in pre-draft mode. (Error #209)

ok, i am signed up

Angel Investigations is in the fray! I was thinking about getting a new team name but I figured I'd keep the tradition alive. Good luck everyone! And GO BENGALS!!!

• 3 weeks later...

I'm signed up...

I had to wait until Yahoo deleted my account so I could start it over... It got hacked but I never used it so only thing I lost was all my rankings over the years of playing fantasy leagues...

• 2 weeks later...
It won't let me sign up!

Roster spots are all filled up, unless we increase it to 18 teams again this year.

Eh, as much as I'd love everyone to get in 18 teams last year was the worst idea ever.