Its that time of the month again

JayC

I gotta get them in by Monday at noon, 5 questions, so LMK what you want asked. I'd reccommend staying away from direct questions like what are the next 25 figure or such as we likely wont get good answers for that kind of question.

Since you folks at Hasbro have decided to at the very least make a few more figures in the new 25th Anniversary style what can be expected by us, the fans, as far as scope of the line? Are all series of GI Joe being considered going ahead or do the development teams have a certain frame of reference (time period) on which they will be drawing from going foward such as 1982-86? Let me be clear in that I'm not asking to give away that time frame if there is indeed one, but feel free to share.

Why has there been such a slow start for this line to turn up at retail? Out of all the items shown at Toy Fair I can think of, Transformers, Star Wars, and Marvel properties, have all had a significant amount of the product that was shown arrive on store shelves so why the delay with GI Joe and when can we expect these figures to start showing up in store shelves if they already haven't by the time this is answered?

Are we going to be seeing NEW molds?

Can we see NEW characters instead of repeats of Snake Eyes (especially), Duke, Cobra Commander, Destro and Storm Shadow?

Is the 25th Anniversary line ACTUALLY going to like, be available to buy?

In an effort to avoid vague "what's coming out in the distant future" questions that won't be answered:

Multiple retailers are offering pre-orders for a second Cobra 5-pack of figures, supposedly due in July/August. One of those figures is listed as a Cobra Jet Pack Trooper. Can you shed some light onto the inspiration for this figure, and perhaps even share a picture?

How does Gung Ho's packpack attach to his back, and will this method be favored moving forward?

Several fan sites have gotten ahold of Scarlett early and all seem to agree the new waist piece makes it hard for her to sit down straight. Is this something you're aware of, and maybe considering addressing with future new sculpts?

We've received mixed signals about the Cobra symbol size on the Cobra Troopers. The first pictures you released had it fairly large, then the packaged (final?) images had it MUCH smaller. Is this a deliberate change? It would seem the fanbase prefers the symbol larger as seen on the card art, cartoon, comics, etc.

We're stoked the line is continuing into 2008 and look forward to see what you have planned. While we understand you can't blurt out everything we can expect, is there one particular item that has entered development for the extended line that you can throw us a hint about? Something we otherwise wouldn't know about if it weren't for these Q/As?

Is it still possible today to include the color changing technology found on the original Zartan on a new 30th anniversary version, if he were indeed to appear? (Yes, I know we know he's coming, but wording is key here to get an answer).

The second wave of 5-packs has been announced with Serpentor and we love the selection. When can we expect to get a peek at these figures, and are they all new sculpts except for the Cobra Trooper?

Are there any other things planned for the anniversary other than the figures... DvD sets of the cartoon, trading cards, etc...?

Are we going to be seeing NEW molds?

Maybe we should ask what the ratio of new parts to reused parts per wave will be.

Err...

What will the ratio of new parts to reused parts per wave be?

Heh maybe. I don't mind frankensteining so much (it was a staple of RAH) but I'd at least like to well, see it. All we have now are total body reuses.

any chance we are going to see some re-releases of light or midsize vehicles.

Kind of like the Star Wars "starship" class vehicles that would be around 20$ and attract

both kids and collectors?

what are the retailers that we can expect to find these at.

what is the basic shipping schedule looking like

what vehicle, if any, would be considered?

any chance to see smaller vehicle.figure combos like back in the day examples sepentor/air chariot, cobra trooper/glider, zartan/swamp skier

ANY CHANCE OF SGT SLAUGHTER? HE WAS A KEY CHARACTER OF SEASON 2 AND THE MOVIE! THEREFORE PLAYED AN IMPORTANT ROLE IN GI JOE'S HISTORY(THAT'S THE WHOLE CONCEPT OF THIS LINE) PLUS THE MAN IS OLD AND RETIRED, SO MAYBE IT WOULD BE CHEAP TO BUY BACK HIS LICENSING? THATS AN ORDER PUKE! HAHA

In regards to the Sigma Six line will we ever see a Scarlett or Baroness figure? I realize the cartoon doesn't have much life anymore but since the line is still on-going and Scarlett and Baroness were main characters, I think perhaps they should be made as well. Perhaps maybe utilize all that extra plastic that's being used for re-hashed Snake Eyes and Dukes?

one more question are there any plans do to a line to more resemble the 80's cartoon with all new new sculpt. and perhaps offer the last 15 episodes that Rhino did not put out on DVD with each figure, one episode per DVD per figure for example Lady Jaye would come with ""The Spy Who Rooked Me",Sci-Fi would come with "My Brothers Keeper", "Ninja Holiday" would come with Stormshadow etc... or even a 3 pack with 3 figures and 3 episodes per DVD like the comic book 3 pack