10 more 25th Anniversary Figures named?

[GIJoe]Recondo

Several prominant Joe fans (notably General Hawk), have suggested these might actually be listings for 8" figures, not 25th figures.

As is, Alpine and Torpedo are supposed to be part of the second series of Combat Squad, and Major Bludd and Wild Bill are rumored new Commando figures.

Plus there is the Soldier assortment (which is getting a new rendition of Short Fuze this summer), which could account for as many as four of these figures

However, even if these are for the 8" line, the mere act of grabbing these names (assuming they end up on packaging like this) would mean good things for the 4" line.

Several prominant Joe fans (notably General Hawk), have suggested these might actually be listings for 8" figures, not 25th figures.

As is, Alpine and Torpedo are supposed to be part of the second series of Combat Squad, and Major Bludd and Wild Bill are rumored new Commando figures.

Plus there is the Soldier assortment (which is getting a new rendition of Short Fuze this summer), which could account for as many as four of these figures

However, even if these are for the 8" line, the mere act of grabbing these names (assuming they end up on packaging like this) would mean good things for the 4" line.

hence my question mark in the title :)

Even if they were 3.75 figs.. I bet they'll all be repaints.. Hasbro scrambling to make more waves cause of the over all good feedback they're getting.

Actually I don't think that's entirely the case. The REAL critique will come when these things actually get into people's hands. And, to be honest, I'd rather have that happen first.

Take the T-Crotch era as a good example. We (the fans) complained and they changed the line back to O-Ring. Now I'm not saying they will do things just as drastic (in fact, I doubt it), just that within a week they sure as hell will know if there are any "improvements" that can be done to the figures. And wouldn't be better if, should they actually find things to change, those changes be included in later figures without having to mod them?

I can't wait for a new Flash. The Rock N Roll will be nice to have as well. Hopefully the original 13 Joes will all get the 25th treatment.

I'm most looking forward to Snow Job, Crimson Guard, Torpedo, Major Bludd. amd Rock N' Roll. And I hope RNR is V1, I liked that one a lot better then V2. And I've never been much of a Flash fan, but I'll pick him up, but only after the ones mentioned above. In fact out of all of those, I think if I had to get one It'd be Snow Job.

Guest DavAnthony

I'd figure Rock and Roll will definatley be a version 1. Since all Hasbro will have to do is come up with a new head sculpt, possibly new arms and a bandolier of bullets to put around the figure. I don't mind the original 13 re-using parts since the original figures did as well. Kind of cool in a symbolic way.

A 25th Anniversary Rock 'n Roll?! Flash?! Awesome!! Those were two of the few original line-up figures I had as a kid. I don't know what's so special about him, but I've always loved Rock 'n Roll for some reason. Just like when I saw that Top 100 Toys of All Time or whatever on VH-1, and they show that G.I. Joe commercial clip of him on the R.A.M. with his M-60 in one hand...ahh, the memories. Heh, could you imagine someone trying to drive a motorcycle with one hand and holding a M-60 in the other? (lol)