Here's a few pics of my humble collection:

th_STA71760.jpg

th_STA71759.jpg

th_STA71756.jpg

If only I could reach into the computer screen and yoink out what I want :P

man that mohawk storm is hot :P Screw you're FA and give me hooker storm! :D

Here's a few pics of my humble collection:

th_STA71756.jpg

What are those Wolverine, Cyclops, Storm, and Iceman movie toys on the bottom right? I've never seen those before.

They're a set of toys from KFC when X2:X-Men United was released.

Here are pics of my X-Men room, they are dated from May 2006. I was interviewed by all 3 of my local news stations, plus I wrote an article for Tomart in the July issue of 2006 in which it showed a prototype of an action figure line never made: Wolverine on the blue/purple card by a company named Hornby ( you can see this in the first pic on the left). Marvel went with ToyBiz and they made the pocket comics.

With all the new X-Men Marvel Legends and X3 items from overseas, I am currently remodeling, but I think all of you can get a good picture of the amount of my collection as well as a see a shot of my ML figures on top of a white shelf in the middle of all the pics:

http://www.littlerubberguys.com/forums/ind...mp;hl=ejaskolka

Let me know what you think.

Thanks

Eric

Here are pics of my X-Men room, they are dated from May 2006. I was interviewed by all 3 of my local news stations, plus I wrote an article for Tomart in the July issue of 2006 in which it showed a prototype of an action figure line never made: Wolverine on the blue/purple card by a company named Hornby ( you can see this in the first pic on the left). Marvel went with ToyBiz and they made the pocket comics.

With all the new X-Men Marvel Legends and X3 items from overseas, I am currently remodeling, but I think all of you can get a good picture of the amount of my collection as well as a see a shot of my ML figures on top of a white shelf in the middle of all the pics:

http://www.littlerubberguys.com/forums/ind...mp;hl=ejaskolka

Let me know what you think.

Thanks

Eric

Dude, my jaw hit the floor when I saw those pics. Awesome collection. How long did it take you to get all of them? And which figure line is your favorite?

To everyone else, all your collections rock as well. I feel so lazy for not having my figs properly displayed like all of you do. Great job and thanks for sharing.

Prepare thy selves

Picture101.jpg

Picture100.jpg

Jesus Christ Man! That scares me... Youve got a Dart Board right next to some of the most Valuable X-Men Comics out there. I sure hope that youre an Excellent Aim with darts.

I agree, awesome displays, but you are just waiting for an accident to happen there.