Green & yellow XMC 3 Rogue

Draven79

Finally got around to doing this figure as TB never released it. I figure Hasbro will at some point (count on it). So I decided to vary the paint a little different than the way TB was going to do it. I went with more of a green outfit with yellow trim. And added the painted detail X's on the back. I do want to put a long haired Rogue head on it eventually.

Draven

Roguecustom.jpg

Roguecustom2.jpg

Roguecustom3.jpg

Looks good B!

Repost when you do those touch-ups we talked about!

Oh yeah, why did you use 2 left legs on her? @smilepunch@

Starman

Finally got around to doing this figure as TB never released it. I figure Hasbro will at some point (count on it). So I decided to vary the paint a little different than the way TB was going to do it. I went with more of a green outfit with yellow trim. And added the painted detail X's on the back. I do want to put a long haired Rogue head on it eventually.

Draven

Nice job! I'm diggin this Rogue a lot.

Really liking it as well! Very nice. Still kicking myself and my friend who both saw Rogue on shelves at one time and passed on it.

I really hope Hasbro pushes one like this out.

Very nice work. I do hope Hasbro comes out with a decent Rogue at some point. I was disappointed with that one because the hip/thigh joint doesn't seem to have any range of motion at all and she has no waist. The detailing was quite nice but the one they released just doesn't do it for me as Rogue. And neither does that freaky Norma Desmond box set one. Your custom work looks really good, Draven.

Thanks guys! Don't get me wrong, I like my Rogues, but I am not completely happy with any of them. So I to want Hasbro to do a good honest Lee style Rogue soon.

Draven

Some may be, but the Gambit is one the small side. Thanks again for the comments guys. :) As simple as this was to do, its one of my fav repaints I have done ever.

Draven

"So hot and so filled with yummy fire!"

DO you actually look like jean grey or do you just use her likeness to pretend your hot?

:huh: ahhhhh ok you must not know to much about the use of avatars and sig pictures.......... :wacko:

Draven

DO you actually look like jean grey or do you just use her likeness to pretend your hot?

Lol.... first of all, Draven is a guy... and he just uses Jean as his Avatar and Signature...

HAHAHA Thats one of the stranger posts i've ever seen. Thats like thinking people are sitting at their computer dressed up like the picture/avatar they use. haha.

:huh: ahhhhh ok you must not know to much about the use of avatars and sig pictures.......... :wacko:

Draven

Ok not to intrude on a truly interesting conversation, but I'm new and kinda a moron when it comes to Computers, but how do you get those little avatars and sig pictures? Ok that is all thanks

Good work Drav

HA HA HA !!!!!!

If Draven looked like Jean and since I see him once a week and talk to him EVERYDAY, I would've had sexual harrassment charges filed against me sometime ago for trying to hit on him constantly!!!

Instead of "Hey what's up?" the conversation would start "Hey what are you wearing baby?"

But sadly no, Draven is a skinny, pale MALE!!! @lol@

Starman

@loll@ Thanks for the laugh man!! @loll@ And thanks Skips! Glad you liked her. Lastly, jahue if you still need to know what to do to get Avatar's and sig's pm me and I will explain it to you.

And by the way, I wish I looked like Jean! @smilepunch@ @loll@

Draven