HML2 still shipping?

#1 Star Wars Fan

I gotta say yes. I haven't seen them much, and I know its not because they have flown off the shelves.

it seems each store got 1 or 2 cases, if any. And there is no way that is all that is coming out after the glut of series one that was dropped

Canadian retail stores have yet to receive any series 2 nor have the canadian online stores.

I picked up a set at a comic store minus Thor so my Blob is missing his head :( Really need to get these in stores soon. I am guessing due to the movie releases (transformers, fantastic four) is for the delay. Bad thing about one toy company having so many toy rights is when so many movies are out that they make the figures for. 3 major blockbusters is a lot to work with

Have no fear. Series 2 will be everywhere at once, and will never go away, once HML 3 is scheduled to hit the pegs!

@hmmm@

Lol... yup, that's how it works... I've decided to wait until they turn up around here... I think the main reason we can't find them is because of the Spider-Man 3/Fantastic 4 Rise of the Silver Surfer figures...

I have a feeling these might start to show up in stores because I just ordered them online... ;) Supposedly Wave 3 isn't going to come out until September so, there still seems to be time for more of these to arrive in stores.

Canadian retail stores have yet to receive any series 2 nor have the canadian online stores.

My local toy store, in the southern BC Interior got a case in about 3 weeks ago. It should be just a matter of a couple of weeks for places like TRU up here start getting them.

Some on-line canadian retailers HAVE indeed gotten them ( but in small amounts) -- and some have sold out and are ordering more.

CHeck KB, I've found them there a couple of times,

My KB Toys in upstate NY has had them, and been restocking them for about a month and a half. Nobody's buying them though cause they're $11.99 each. Way taxed! Fortunately KB has this $5 off coupon they're doing, so I'm able to get the series for about $7.50 a figure. Just like the old days with Toy Biz! I also have been picking up series 2 of the new Star Wars figures for $2.13 each (with the coupon)...FYI!

I picked up a green quicksilver at walmart last night. He was the only variant there, still no thors :( . So yeah they are still shipping. You just got to remeber that there are a ton of movie figs out there and not as much shelf space for ML.

I finally got one of the few I really wanted. I picked up normal Quicksilver. They had him an Ult. Wolverine a few Xorns a few Jeans and a few Juggernauts. The only two Quicksilvers they had were the normal one and the variant. I don't like the variants colors so I went with the normal. They're still shipping. So look out for them.

My local toy store, in the southern BC Interior got a case in about 3 weeks ago. It should be just a matter of a couple of weeks for places like TRU up here start getting them.

Some on-line canadian retailers HAVE indeed gotten them ( but in small amounts) -- and some have sold out and are ordering more.

What local store? I'm in BC too.

What local store? I'm in BC too.

Fascination Street, located in 100 Mile House, about 5-6 hours north-ish from the lower Mainland.

Its a small toy store, but they treat me just right.

I picked up a green quicksilver at walmart last night. He was the only variant there, still no thors :( . So yeah they are still shipping. You just got to remeber that there are a ton of movie figs out there and not as much shelf space for ML.

Congrats man! If i see another Thor soon I will grab him for you! I still need the variants for wave 2.

Draven

I am seeing them pop up very randomly here in San Diego. So far only Quiksilver, Juggernaut, and Jean Grey. I guess it's all about being patient. HML 1 are warming the pegs at Toys R Us. They aren't budging one bit.

Congrats man! If i see another Thor soon I will grab him for you! I still need the variants for wave 2.

Draven

Thanks, I'll pick up any variants I find for you. I didnt get the Phoenix because I thought it was the worst variant I ever saw. When you see it in person you'll know what I mean.

So far I've seen a couple of them only at KB, and only seen Wolverine anywhere else.

Draven

Thanks, I'll pick up any variants I find for you. I didnt get the Phoenix because I thought it was the worst variant I ever saw. When you see it in person you'll know what I mean.

Thanks! @loll@ Well it is Jean, so I need at least one!

Draven