Marvel Legends Series 4 = Total Crap

Scott

I'm a little suspicious of any of these lists until they get confirmed by Hasbro. Especially since this one is 7 figures and they've been doing waves of 8.

If it is true I'm generally okay with that line-up, but I could do without another Punisher figure. And while the AoA sunfire does look sweet, I'd really rather have the classic version.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting lineup if it turns out to be true, at least we're getting mostly new characters here so I'm pleased with the selection, hopefully the sculpts will also improve.

I wonder if we'll see an 8th figure added though? I'm due for an Iron Man or at least an IM villain.

Anyone know when HML 3 and HML4 will be released? With the Spidey 6" figs also coming out and HML2 still making its way to the pegs I don't know if all of these will make it this year.

Quick someone dig up the "This thread is uselss without pics" image @loll@. Anyway I take this list with a grain of salt like all the so called leaked lists we see right before a Toy Fair or SDCC each year. I'll believe it when somplace like TNI confirms it or we see pics.

Oh yeah! Sunfire! Silver Samurai! These are gonna be nice! I can't wait to see Holocaust! What's up with Apocalpyse?! Does he have a new lineup of Horsemen every 5 or 6 years? hehe! Someone sneak us some pictures!

Hmm, guy on Fwoosh's hints make sense now.

Man, this wave's lineup rocks(except for maybe Punisher, i don't care about any of Punisher's looks beside the one TBML4 is based off of honestly.

More AoA = AWESOME

Nova? sweeeeeeeeeeeet

Tigra? *drool*

Silver Samurai? Always good to have more Wolvy/X badguys.

Holocaust? Oh yeah.

FA DD? could be ok(specially if they do a red version for a variant)

FA Strom? Was only really a fan of Storm in her Jim Lee outfit.

And the 8th figure is more then likely Blackbolt if you follow the hints the guy on Fwoosh gave awhile back.

As a completist, I 'll but 'em all.

Even though I don't care for some of the characters, if I didn't have 'em I'd be regretting it later.

Besides, at least we're not getting another Wolvie, Hulk, Iron Man, or Punisher.. WHOOPS my bad.

Anyway, my point is, at least we're not seeing alot of rehashed characters (which TB WAS guility of on occasion). So chalk it up to variety and be happy with it. Because if it was alot of "redone" figs we would all feel like we were getting screwed by Hasbro and there would be no end of complaints.

Starman

Well I'm going to assume that the Punisher figure is just a scaled down version of the Icons Punisher. As for Tigra, heck yeah. Now all we need is a Mockingbird, which is never gonna happen, to get the orignal West Coast Avengers line up complete.

they're probably not allowed to show the pics if they have any. that was always the case with Toybiz. even if they were leaked they would probably immediately be pulled. but i wouldn't mind getting a glimpse. I do recall reading one of their articles saying something like "we hoped to have pictures up but someone would probably lose their job"

From first to last

BUILD A FIGURE Age Of Apocalypse Nemesis <-- nuff said... I just hope they do clear plastic styled..

Age Of Apocalypse Sunfire <-- a few changes and this can double as a current 616 sunfire... I smell variant people!

Nova <-- they damn well better make it the ANN Version!

First Appearance Storm <-- sounds hot

First Appearance Daredevil <-- fine by me maybe we will get a decent one for a change...

The Punisher <-- UHG! I've never liked any so far...

Silver Samurai <--- Ok I can under stand the kidie appeal to this one... samurai + armor + sword... But I've never cared nor liked this guy one bit he can go F*** him self for all I care... I keep hoping they will kill him in MU :D

Tigra < --- UHGG! Why this slutty ass whore of the MU?.. Shes worse than the wasp and less cool... Every time I see her I hope she gets offed.... as in dead... take her head off.. put abullet in her brain.. have a large chuck of of building fall on her during a battle ... I don't care how its done just kill her allready! I'd rather read about the silver samurai than her :P Or even imposable man & thats saying a lot!

Quick someone dig up the "This thread is uselss without pics" image @loll@. Anyway I take this list with a grain of salt like all the so called leaked lists we see right before a Toy Fair or SDCC each year. I'll believe it when somplace like TNI confirms it or we see pics.

Yup good call I would love this list to be true though however ... & from the looks of it so do a lot of other people :D Some times I wonder if hasbro "leaks" a list out now and then just to get some fan reaction... then they can change it as they see fit since its nothing "official" :D

Hmm, guy on Fwoosh's hints make sense now.

FA Strom? Was only really a fan of Storm in her Jim Lee outfit.

And the 8th figure is more then likely Blackbolt if you follow the hints the guy on Fwoosh gave awhile back.

Storms had some trippy looks over the years... I forget just what one this one is but aside from the jim lee look I would love to see the black outfit one with the mohawk hair ... its a bit hookerish look to it though so I dout we will see it from hasbro :D

& guy ... what hints are you talking about?.. Is this guy jes from fwoosh who did the toybiz stuff guy?.. How about a link to these "hints" Or just C&P them over here?..

I would FREAKNA love a blackbolt figure but then I'd be crying for more inhumans for the next few years after that @loll@ HELLL! The inhumans need there own wave/or boxed set with a baf lockjaw :)

From first to last

Tigra < --- UHGG! Why this slutty ass whore of the MU?.. Shes worse than the wasp and less cool... Every time I see her I hope she gets offed.... as in dead... take her head off.. put abullet in her brain.. have a large chuck of of building fall on her during a battle ... I don't care how its done just kill her allready! I'd rather read about the silver samurai than her :P Or even imposable man & thats saying a lot!

WELL SAID. I SEE YOUR FROM VANCOUVER, ME TOO. WHERE DO YOU BUY YOUR LEGENDS? I MOSTLY USE EBAY BUT LOCALY; GOLDEN AGE ON GRANVILLE AND AGES 3+ AT METROTOWN. ALL OUR TOYS R' US' SUCK!

CTR posted this, No pictures again. I hope this list turns out to be false cause if its legit I think Nova is the only one I would get.

Okkk I'll bite ... What would be a non "crap" wave to you mr perfect? :)

From first to last

WELL SAID. I SEE YOUR FROM VANCOUVER, ME TOO. WHERE DO YOU BUY YOUR LEGENDS? I MOSTLY USE EBAY BUT LOCALY; GOLDEN AGE ON GRANVILLE AND AGES 3+ AT METROTOWN. ALL OUR TOYS R' US' SUCK!

easy on the caps there guy anyways where abouts are you in vancouver?.. THere are lots of fine shops you can get them from you just need to go in and talk to them and find out about ordering a set ect and there prices.

I suggest

ages3up (in the mall above zellers)

jays clocks ( more in the white rock area) its a clock/toy store :D that is if its still up... @loll@

big petes

or even toy traders in langley ( worth checking out for the guys displays alone )

If there is a FA DD, I hope he isn't all campy like those mediocre looking FA Cap and Bucky figures.

IN 1941 CAP N' BUCKY WERE CAMPY!!! HASBRO DID AN EXCELLENT JOB OF CONVEYING HOW THEY WERE ORIGINALLY DRAWN.

Agreed.

I like this list. Could do without a new Punisher this soon after the Face Off version but if he's cool looking I'll get over it. Anyway, can't wait to see pics.

If there is a FA DD, I hope he isn't all campy like those mediocre looking FA Cap and Bucky figures.

IN 1941 CAP N' BUCKY WERE CAMPY!!! HASBRO DID AN EXCELLENT JOB OF CONVEYING HOW THEY WERE ORIGINALLY DRAWN.

Agreed.

I like this list. Could do without a new Punisher this soon after the Face Off version but if he's cool looking I'll get over it. Anyway, can't wait to see pics.

I agree too. Hasbro's Captain American, while outdated to today's art, is just like how the famous Jack Kirby drew him, down to the "Kirbish" grin!

FA DAREDEVIL== FINALLY (OKAY SO SUE ME I LIKE FIRST APPEARANCES)

FA STORM == SHE BEEN ROMORED FOR SO LONG I'VE LOST HOPE

TIGRA == NEED HER FOR AVENGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOVA == DON'T KNOW WHERE I'LL PUT HIM :P

PUNISHER == ANOTHER ONE :angry: :P

SUNFIRE == OKAY AS LONG AS THERE A FIRST APPEARANCE LATER

SILVER SAMURAI == ANOTHER WOLVERINE BAD GUY!!!! ANOTHER BAD GUY PARIOD!!!! WHAT NOT TO LIKE?

BAF HOLOCAUST== IM RATHER DISAPPIONTED IT ANOTHER X-MEN BAF BUT I'LL TAKE HIM CAUSE HE LOOK GREAT IN THE BOOKS

ONLY 7 FIGS. IM SORRY GUY BUT I THINK THE 8 WOULD BE X3 ANGEL (PLEASE DONT SHOT ME). IT'S NOT THAT I WANT HIM BUT HE HAS ALSO BEEN ROMORED. ALSO IM SURPRISE CTR HAS GIVE US THE NEXT TWO WAVE. AFTER ALL AT SDCC HASBRO WILL BE SHOWING US 3 WAVES AS THEY DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO DISPLAY THE NEW WAVES TILL THE NYCC NEXT YEAR