Baroness Gallery

L'Ombrageux

baronesspy5.png

11188877sf8.png

I doubt any of these were what you had in mine. @loll@

Are you talking about live pictures retouched such as these, or are you looking for scans from comic pages where she looks exceptionally hot?

I was looking for scans/images of the baroness where she looks exceptionnally hot...

... But I don't mind looking at those too ;)

(I just found the most perfect image to retouch and put in the template for the gallery... and it wasn't on this thread ;) )..

I'll let you know when I'll have the site finished, in the meantime if any of you have true images of the baroness ;) (I have around 20 nice ones right now...)

BTW, who's that girl VH on the 2 retouched pics?

MY SISTER, JERK!

@firedevil@

Naw, cause then I'd be in reeeeaaaallll trouble.

My sister is my avatar.

LOL!

Here you go guys, I just uploaded the first version of my Baroness site, you can check it out here:

The Cobra Baroness Fansite

You can access the gallery of pics from the side menu.

Very nice site, thanks for sharing!

Cool site!

btw...the 2nd image I posted, I have no clue of WHO it is. I searched for sexy models in leather and lace, and VIOLA'! Some photoshopping and there ya have it. The 1st one was accurately pointed out as Claudia Black (Valla) from Stargate. She would make a decent Baroness though?

http://baroness.fansector.com/images/galle...allery_0019.jpg

i dont really care that this image came off my website (notice the avery mailing labels as a background?), but isnt it kinda silly to put a logo on it so people dont steal a stolen picture? kinda like putting a car alarm on a stolen car.

hehe, really i dont care, just find it kinda ironic.

http://baroness.fansector.com/images/galle...allery_0019.jpg

i dont really care that this image came off my website (notice the avery mailing labels as a background?), but isnt it kinda silly to put a logo on it so people dont steal a stolen picture? kinda like putting a car alarm on a stolen car.

hehe, really i dont care, just find it kinda ironic.

Like the mention in the gallery, those are pictures you can find on the web. You have to understand that as everything that's posted on the web, if the original author of the image/picture have any problem with the diffusion of one of the pics he himself let loose on the web, he can always e-mail the webmaster and request removal with proof of ownership (in my case, a fansite, unless the story seems a little fishy I wouldn't even think twice and remove it)... this is a fansite so it's not really a problem and I'd remove in a heartbeat anything that any original author feel inapropriate.. it's not like i'm making money out of this... but anyway you're cool with it so... let me just explain to you the point of watermarking since you don't get it (it's not to "appropriate" a picture to call your own that you watermark an item...)

Some people will say otherwise, but watermarking is used to prevent bandwidth stealing (people linking to an image directly on the server of someone)... so if I was to steal the pictures from your own website to redistribute here on this fan website, and cause you bandwidth "stealing" by posting in my own gallery pics from another server, you wouldn't be happy (see, that pic is 60k, so let's say 200 visitors come to my website everyday and check out this pic, and I "steal" it right from your server by linking directly since you didn't even watermark it (would look as my own), that's 12 megs of bandwidth daily right there) ... that's the basic point of watermarking your images on the web... all major sites do this (and no, they don't "own" all the pics they watermark either), and frankly in this day and age where someone could post one of those high resolution pic in a couple forums and get over 500-1000 hits in 24 hours, it's almost necessary... it prevent people from doing this (well, maybe not posting in a forum, but at least steal your bandwidth right from your server to their website), and for those who may post a pic once in a while from there on a forum to show something to members, at least the watermark provides a link back to the original site.. so at least you don't "hand over" your bandwidth...

There's other options to prevent "hotlinking", but I don't adhere to them since it makes the web a restricted place which I don't think is the point (so I adhere to the watermarking instead, may give the chance to someone to enjoy your hard work (your website) while stumbling upon a pic "distributed" by your website/server).

So you can think of watermarking as "I'm the distributor of this pic you're currently seeing" and not "I'm the owner/creator of this pic you're currently seeing"... it's putting an alarm on your bandwidth to prevent stealing (that, you own), not to dispute ownership/author's rights of the image.

Hope it's more clear? ..

Oh and btw, yeah, that "Valla" girl would make a pretty decent Baroness!...

except she's super annoying in sg-1 imo. but who knows she might not be like that in real life. . .

great site btw. kinda inspires me to finish drawing that black/white baroness i started awhile back . . .