Second update to the C4 Luke orders!

sabiansix

**********IF YOU ORDERED THE MCQUARRIE HASBRO C4 STARKILLER FIGURE WITH THE PROMO CODE, YOU HAVE TO CALL TO CONFIRM YOUR ORDER NOW.*************

The C4 Starkiller that some of us ordered with discount, has been updated again. They stated that the discount could not be used and that they were just going to up charge those who ordered.

I remember asking whether it was legal for them to just charge more without verification in another thread, or at least whether it was ethical or not. Anyways, I just got this e-mail, so if you want it, keep an eye out for it because you have to call!

"Dear Customer:

After your recent purchase of a Star Wars Ralph McQuarrie Signature Series Concept Luke Skywalker Figure with Collector Coin, we informed you that the Friends & Family offer was not intended for use on that item as advertised in the promotional flyer created for that event. The discount was applied due to a technical error and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. In an effort to make the purchase of this item fair and equitable for customers who attended STAR WARS Celebration IV and those who did not, we must apply the standard price and shipping rates for your order.

In order to complete and ship your transaction, please call 1-800-408-0052 by June 9, 2007 to confirm that we may either apply the standard price of the item and any applicable shipping charges to your credit card or to cancel your order. Instead of simply shipping your item(s), we need to confirm your acceptance of the additional charges before authorizing/charging your credit card. After confirming the updated charges, we will schedule your items to ship on June 11, 2007. If you do not call the number above we will be forced to cancel your order on June 9, 2007.

Thank you for your response to this request. We look forward to hearing from you. Again, we regret any inconvenience this may have caused."

Lol, I just called and they said that they have been flooded with these today. The new total for a Chicago order is only about 21 dollars, so well worth it still. :) Yeah, 11 would have been better, but good luck finding it for even 21 with shipping included. :)

BTW, I was going to up my quantity to get one more and the lady said that there is no way they will have any more to sell, so take that for what you will.

EDIT: This is my 66th post, can I place an order with it?

lawl, hai! calls us by june 9th to delete ur orderz or we ship 2 yooze!

uh ohes!!11one call us by june 9th 2 confirm ur orderz OR we delete yew!!1

Seriously, how about Hasbro makes it simple and leaves the ultimatum as is, or are they just trying to screw people out of the figure? At least they're keeping everyone updated, though.

Ok, I just got an e-mail from Hasbrotoyshop that says my order is cancelled. I called their "customer service" line and everything, now they're claiming I asked them to cancel. Has anyone else gotten this note from these jokers?

Ok, I just got an e-mail from Hasbrotoyshop that says my order is cancelled. I called their "customer service" line and everything, now they're claiming I asked them to cancel. Has anyone else gotten this note from these jokers?

I called and they told me "everyone received that email and my order will still ship"

They'll probably bone all of us any way.

If you placed an order for the Concept Luke Skywalker with HasbroToyShop.com a few weeks ago, then you might have gotten an email canceling your order. If you read our previous report, then you'd know you had to call by June 9th to cancel your order. Well, it appears that a computer glitch has canceled ALL orders! What's going on? Your best bet is to call the customer service center at 1-800-408-0052 and make sure you get your McQuarrie fix.

Bwahaha, way to go hasbrotoyshop, way to go.

I called Hasbro Toyshop, it took about a minute, spoke to a very nice woman, she apologized for the e-mail (said it went out in error), assured me they still had my order, and they were being shipped TODAY.

Other than the e-mail going out in error, Hasbrotoyshop.com seems to be on the ball (or at least telling me what I want to hear).