NEW PICS OF 5 PACKS!!!!!!

Arashikage Storm

That's cool!

Gotta admit though, the way the figures are laid out and posed, and I guess just the whole overall appearance of them posed in the plastic around them....didn't strike me as all that great. They almost look kinda out of place and taking up more plastic material to package them in, than was really necessary?

I dunno, might just be me, but it looks plain, nothing WOW, or LOOK AT THAT came out of me on seeing the figures posed in the package. The artwork is of course AWESOME, but I'm talking about the figure layout.

I think the Cobra symbol on SS is covered by the belt strap. He'd practically HAVE TO have it, just for the sake of them making the 2nd version true to form as they did originally and as a Joe, without the logo present. it's just covered on him I'm sure.

WHOA! These look sweet!

I really hope these new images mean that these will be hitting stores very soon! :)

i'm betting we are getting hints as to likely waves of figures by the images on the box. included are: doc, wild bill, tomax, xamot, zandar, monkeywrench, cover girl, iron grenadier destro, bazooka, an eel?, dr mindbender.... all likely choices! i'm betting we get more than a few in 2008.

(and hoping for ripper, torch, zarana, billy, scrap iron, copperhead, and major bludd too!)

yeah, i cant wait, it will take a week to get the hand to actually grip a weapon with out a band.

why the stupid pose, i hate posed figures in the packaging.

im glad the 5 sets will mean i can get every figure and not have to hunt down one forever.

Nice to finally see pics of the inside of the box, thanks for the link. I would have preferred them as single packed figures though.

the art is awsome and the poses are nice but that is alot of empty space.

Agreed X, they shoulda filled all that empty space with more weapons or something @firedevil@

Very nice! how much are they gonna cost? I still prefer the single card though for misb purposes.

I think the price was around $25 dollars like the current 6 packs (ie Viper Pit etc) but I could be wrong.

i'm betting we are getting hints as to likely waves of figures by the images on the box. included are: doc, wild bill, tomax, xamot, zandar, monkeywrench, cover girl, iron grenadier destro, bazooka, an eel?, dr mindbender.... all likely choices! i'm betting we get more than a few in 2008.

(and hoping for ripper, torch, zarana, billy, scrap iron, copperhead, and major bludd too!)

Boy I hope so!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I am with you on the other missing dreadnoks.

The thing I'm worried about is if Duke's helmet comes off. Every picture I've seen of him, it's been on his head. I'm starting to think the thing's molded on. Anyone seen differently?

The thing I'm worried about is if Duke's helmet comes off. Every picture I've seen of him, it's been on his head. I'm starting to think the thing's molded on. Anyone seen differently?

in every pic i've seen it looks very removable, same with roadblock and the cobra troopers. if it isn't easily removable, then it is just glued on and u can probably heat it and pull it off very easily.

Ok here is something odd, to me at least:

Duke : Airborne Infantry

Scarlett: Intelligence

Snake Eyes: Infantry

Gung Ho: Recondo

Roadblock: Infantry Heavy Weapons

Should be:

Duke:First Sergeant

Scarlet:Counter Intelligence

Snake Eyes:Commando

Gung Ho:Marine

Roadblock:Heavy Machine Gunner

The Cobra's all have their old names...

Did everybody get a new jobs in the last 25 years? Or are they going with Primary MOS this time around?

Ok here is something odd, to me at least:

Duke : Airborne Infantry

Scarlett: Intelligence

Snake Eyes: Infantry

Gung Ho: Recondo

Roadblock: Infantry Heavy Weapons

Should be:

Duke:First Sergeant

Scarlet:Counter Intelligence

Snake Eyes:Commando

Gung Ho:Marine

Roadblock:Heavy Machine Gunner

The Cobra's all have their old names...

Did everybody get a new jobs in the last 25 years? Or are they going with Primary MOS this time around?

I think some fool went with Primary MOS instead of their original labels on accident.

Is it just me, or does 5 pack Destro appear to have a chrome head in those pics? Hope he does.

no, that just looks painted. vac-chromed has a much more vibrant glare and reflection, that is definitely paint.