Robot Heroes availability...

Lew

Hello,

I hope someone can help me with a question about the new Transformers Robot Heroes...I want to get the entire set for my nephews, but I could not find the Jazz vs. Thundercracker pack and OPrime vs Unicron, are these very rare or have not been released? If they have not been released anyone know when they will be?

Thanks for any help you can provide. :)

they are out and about I have read of a few people finding them and you can allso find them on ebay I think how ever it will take a bit since Its like the 2nd wave or some such isn't it?.. & really wave 1 just hit a bit ago soo...

I can't wait for the prime with the matrix and unicron figure :)

I hope we see...

magnus with the matrix

& hotrod with the matrix

& maybe even rodimus with the matrix

Or some sorta mix of him transforming into rodimus would be neat!

Looking at what they are doing with SHS I am drooling at the thought of COMBINERS & BASE figures like mextroplex OOOO!

HEH

Yep both they;re both out. I picked up the Grimlock pack and jazz/thundercracker

Can you tell me was there a good number of Jazz/Thundercracker packs or did it seem they were rare? Thanks, I hope I can find this pack Jazz was my favorite as a kid.

Thanks!

I gave in and bought Optimus Vs Ravage... and now I want all of them...

Congrats you are one of us now :)

One of us :D

@loll@

ditto to what synch said but i would love to see a big unicron and the rest of the combiners & i would like to see them all in the 2-packs like a constructicon wave, menasor wave, superion wave etc.I would also like to see a cassette wave like rumble/frenzy vs rewind/eject etc. I also think these are the best toys of the trans formers this year, im gonig to get raincheck on those movie figs. at target i hate them there all ugly.

I was looking at the cyber stompers today they kick ass!! It is such a shame though that OP does not have PCS voice!! Other than that they are fun looking! THey play a buncha lines & BB plays the g1 theme intro which surprised me! :D

Who is going ot be in the 5 pack? I didn't even know they were goin got be doing a 5 pack...is that exclusive to some store?

It's a walmart exclusive for around $10. It includes prime, megatron, mirage, skywarp, and cliffjumper. SW and cj are repaints of screamer and 'bee, and prime and megatron have a "metallic finish" and mirage is supposedly somewhat transparent.

He is?.. I thought he was the same figure but with a rub sign logo sticker thing on em?..

Nope, never heard that..sometimes I wonder where you get this stuff.. :P

He is?.. I thought he was the same figure but with a rub sign logo sticker thing on em?..

I thought I read that either here or on ebay... so if its ebay who knows with some of those sellers... :S

I thought I read that either here or on ebay... so if its ebay who knows with some of those sellers... :S

Yea, don't trust ebay; those guys'll say anything to get you to buy their crap. :D

Stryker: I've heard that it's out now, but I haven't seen it. Has anyone here seen it? It's in stock at walmart.com..