June 2007 Toy Haul Thread

Mike

Happy, happy...Joy, joy!!! June 2nd is FINALLY here!

So far today I've got...

Robovision Prime

FAB Prime (very cool but kind of a pain in the ass too)

Voyager Ironhide

FAB Ironhide

Voyager Starscream

Real Gear: Zoom-Out, Booster, and Speed Dial.

That's just one store for now and the day is still young! I'll be back later with more. (and probably another $100 lighter!)

My checkbook hates me right now. LOL

I went to my local Wal-Mart here in Minnesota that stays open 24 hours a day at 4:30 am today. They had everything but the Leader class Prime or Megatron figures. I bought the following though still...

Voyager Ironhide

Voyager Ratchet

Deluxe Bumblebee vs Barricade 2-pack

Deluxe Jazz

I aimed basically for Autobots for my first jump on things this week. Anyway, continuing...

I really wanted Prime still (I tend to get all the incarnations of Prime in a TF line), so I waited til 8am in the morning to check out my local Target... Nothing. Nadda. Zip. They suck with getting new toys and they're keeping that record going. So I went to the next town over's Wal-mart...nothing there either to my shock given the other one's huge displays of toys. Finally went to that town's Target though and scored me...

Leader Optimus Prime

Leader Megatron

I was very happy. Not only to find Prime, but Megatron! XD I thought he wasn't supposed to be out right on the release as some figures seem to be. (I want the 2008 Camaro Bumblebee)

Obviously from both places I bought my stuff, I wasn't the first person at either store to buy off stuff according to the cashiers. At Wal-mart the cashier told me a guy came in sometime before me and filled a cart with TF toys that came to over $500. O_o My stuff came to around $165 or so. Like I said, haven't gotten any Decepticons really yet. Gonna wait a bit. I doubt the toys will be hard to find as we get going in stores here.

Me and my friend hit up three walmarts, a target and a TRU.

I ended up with

Voyager Blackout

Robo Vision Prime which is super awesome

Fantastic Four Silver Surfer

I'm surprised you found Megatron, my friend wanted him really bad. We only saw wave one stuff basically, no voyager megatron or prime minus the Robo vision target exclusive. I really want 08 bumblebee now

Finally calling it a day. I got what I need for the time being.

@hmmm@ I've had to pull my wallet off my window ledge 3 times since I've gotten home.

After getting FAB Prime and Ironhide this morning, I just couldn't resist! So I got....

FAB: Brawl, Ratchet, and Starscream.

Voyager: Ratchet and Blackout.

TRU exclusive Blackout/Scorponok set.

Walmart exclusive BB/Barricade set.

I resisted the urge to get Leader Prime for the moment. Everything but the exclusives I got from Target so I'll be getting a bit back in price adjustments tomorrow. I'm just gonna put that money in for the Leader Prime. Combined with my employee discount it'll all come down to getting Prime for a real sweet deal.

@hmmm@ Then I may have to get Megs if I see him @hmmm@

....But I ain't seen him yet!

My TF Haul For Fri. 6/01/07

Transformers Movie Legends Wave #2 (Asst. #81366):

x2 #82941 Megatron [store: Meijer]

Transformers Movie Real Gear Robots Wave #1 (Asst. #81056):

x1 #81090 Power Up VT6 [store: Meijer]

Transformers Movie Real Gear Robots Wave #2 (Asst. #81056):

x1 #81088 Booster X10 [store: Meijer]

Transformers Movie Deluxes Wave #2 (Asst. #81056):

x1 #81057 Scorponok [store: Meijer]

MyTFHaul_for_6-01-07.jpg

Me and my friend hit up three walmarts, a target and a TRU.

I ended up with

Voyager Blackout

Robo Vision Prime which is super awesome

Fantastic Four Silver Surfer

I'm surprised you found Megatron, my friend wanted him really bad. We only saw wave one stuff basically, no voyager megatron or prime minus the Robo vision target exclusive. I really want 08 bumblebee now

I was surprised to find Megatron myself. I thought he was in a future release as well, so when I sw him despite initially placing myself on a budget for the week, bought him along with Prime.

If you're looking for a challenge to transform, Megs is surpisingly the hardest one I think...even though amusingly his head is still clearly visable in vehicle mode. His fusion cannon is formed with both arms too in case anyone was wondering.

Went back to target today with my receipt from yesterday and got back 5.30 that I spent on Robovision Prime. Then I went back and picked up Barricade on sale for 7.99

Question about him though, is anyone else finding it to be a pain in the ass to transform him back to alt mode? I can transform him to bot mode so easily but when it comes to transforming him back into the car I can't do it unless I spend a good 10 mins playing around with the back of the car making it be able to reach the sides

My TF Haul For Wed. 6/06/07

Transformers Movie Deluxes Wave #2 (Asst. #81057):

x1 #81412 Wreckage [store: Meijer]

MyTFHaul_for_6-06-07.jpg

My TF Haul For Sat. 6/09/07

Transformers Movie Voyagers Wave #1 (Asst. #81060):

x1 #81118 Blackout with Scorponok [store: Wal-Mart]

MyTFHaul_for_6-09-07.jpg

I went to Walmart today and picked up Transformers Party Goods

2 cups one with Prime one with Megatron

large plates w/Prime on it

small plates w/Bumblbee btw to those who do not know the plates are in the shape of the autobot logo

napkins

invitations

micromodels of Bumblbee

party gift bags

If online haul is fine then this is my:

Here's my small Transformers Classics Collection:

6cpugoy.png

Transformers Alternators/Masterpiece:

4uvg8za.jpg

54eehwo.png

4m7kaat.jpg

66xim2u.png