Quinlan Vos Action Figure

KamenDreda

Hey guys. I'm not much of a Star Wars Collector. I got on the band wagon right around Revenge of the Sith and bought a bunch of the different Jedi figures (the Jedi and the Sith characters are about the only characters that interest me) but I kind of lost interest shortly after that. So I have been studying up on the Star Wars EU and came across the wiki on Quinlan Vos. He seems like a really cool character so I checked e-bay to see if a figure of him existed... and sure enough one does! The prices for him in the 2 pack doesn't seem that bad to me on e-bay but i was wondering if this figure can still be found at retail and if so where is the most likley place I could find it and how much do they sell for? Any help for this casual collexcter would be much appriciated! Thanks!

Also are there any other EU characters, Jedi or Sith, that have figures? I have Asajj Ventress and Mara Jade. Any other cool characters I might not know about that have cool figures? Thanks!

The Vos two-pack just came out and around here is pegwarming at Wal-marts on mildly damaged cards. I would've expected these to be a big seller.

Alot of new EU Jedi and related figures were just shown at Celebration 4, as well as a couple of new Jedi in 2008 for the Force Unleashed.

Comic 2-packs

Bultar Swan and Kofi Arran (Probably butchered that name)

Leia Jedi and Vader

Mara Jade and Luke

Asharad Hett and Dark Woman

And on a related note there is an Aurra Sing figure in black that was a Wal-mart exclusive a couple of months back.

Thanks guys.

I checked out the pics from celebration 4. The Dark Woman looks bad a$$! Can't wait for her!

The Vos two-pack just came out and around here is pegwarming at Wal-marts on mildly damaged cards. I would've expected these to be a big seller.

I'm not. Regardless how established Star Wars has become, your EU characters will always languish in some level of obscurity. Your most casual buyers (kids and new collectors) are going to be familiar with the heavy hitters of the films, not characters that appear in the background for 30 seconds, or don't appear in the films at all.

All this does is point to the fact kids are a big percentage of Star Wars buyers, and what fans want doesn't necessarily translate to retail sales

*gets off soapbox*

Yeah, the set is brand spankin' new, however, at my store anyway, we got two cases, sold through ALL of them in about 5 days, and we are now currently waiting on a restock. Hopefully, this assortment was produced in higher numbers than wave 1 (which we went almost 3 months without a restock!), or the Vos set will be carried over to the next wave.

Your most casual buyers (kids and new collectors) are going to be familiar with the heavy hitters of the films, not characters that appear in the background for 30 seconds, or don't appear in the films at all.

Or, you know, major FAN FAVORITE characters that lingered in comic and novel canon for over one - two years. But who cares about them @hmmm@

But you're right, little Timmy McYoungin would probably beg his mom to buy him Darth Vader over a Vilmarh Grahrk figure, although kids do tend to lean towards who looks cooler. To me? Red skinned devil-looking guy looks much cooler than some whiny bucket-wearing Sith Lord.

Either way, EU is a huge part of the mythos, and judging by everything Hasbro's been saying between Q&A and CIV, they're looking to cash in on that. Thankfully.

Who's this?

http://jediinsider.net/g/?mode=view&al...800&start=0

She is freakin cool! And who is the Jedi (I am assuming) dude in the background?

Edit: Never mind. Did some research. The Chic is Maris Brood, apparently a Jedi from upcoming the Force Unleashed game. Funny. She looks sith to me.

The the other guy is General Kota, A jedi Samuri.

I may need to pick up this game when it comes out. Looks cool.

I got like 5 of the Vos packs and 6 of the Arc Trooper Kenobi packs

Who's this?

http://jediinsider.net/g/?mode=view&al...800&start=0

She is freakin cool! And who is the Jedi (I am assuming) dude in the background?

Edit: Never mind. Did some research. The Chic is Maris Brood, apparently a Jedi from upcoming the Force Unleashed game. Funny. She looks sith to me.

The the other guy is General Kota, A jedi Samuri.

I may need to pick up this game when it comes out. Looks cool.

yeah, she is Vader's secret apprentice

Kamen, not sure what part of Atlanta you are in, but I've found Vos at varying Wal-Marts and Targets in the Kenessaw and Alpharetta areas. Try around there. Also in further north in Canton and Ellijay.

I'm in downtown/Midtown Atlanta. I'll be out in the Snellville area tomorrow. I'll look then. Thanks!

Kamen, not sure what part of Atlanta you are in, but I've found Vos at varying Wal-Marts and Targets in the Kenessaw and Alpharetta areas. Try around there. Also in further north in Canton and Ellijay.

I'm in downtown/Midtown Atlanta. I'll be out in the Snellville area tomorrow. I'll look then. Thanks!

I finally saw some airborne and galactic marines again at TRU off cobb pkwy and up in kennesaw....I keep missing the mcquarrie figs :( but don't forget to check either of the super walmart's up on cobb pkwy...yes even the old ghetto one that is less than two miles from the nicer new one heh. or the kmart by the chicken ;) jk i've never found anything at that kmart.

I finally saw some airborne and galactic marines again at TRU off cobb pkwy and up in kennesaw....I keep missing the mcquarrie figs :( but don't forget to check either of the super walmart's up on cobb pkwy...yes even the old ghetto one that is less than two miles from the nicer new one heh. or the kmart by the chicken ;) jk i've never found anything at that kmart.

Not to mention a Super Target a ways down the road too.