Because it was requested, it was made!

Cobra Command

I made this one at the request of Jamar Miller. Not 100% happy with the way the head turned out but it`s good enough. Never been a fan of Gi Joe Extreme but it was fun to make. This was loosely modeled after the animation model found on his site. Don`t remember where I got the parts from but the head was a mix of ST Destro, Range Viper helmet and sculpting for the rest. Without further ado, Iron Claw!

100_1340.jpg

100_1339.jpg

100_1338.jpg

100_1337.jpg

Really cool, love how the head turned out. I really wouldn't mind hasbro giving us this character, certinatly a cool looking villian.

Majorly COOL!

Very cool custom, nice work again CC!

Really nice!!! i am working on something similar, but i didn't plan on putting so much into it, you really went the extra mile, and it looks sweet. i was talking to one of the designers on the extreme line last month. He was just as passionate about the designs he put together as any other desinger on the vintage line i have spoken to, it really is a shame the Extreme designs aren't taken more seriously. They make great characters. i made a Black Dragon last year myself.

Really nice!!! i am working on something similar, but i didn't plan on putting so much into it, you really went the extra mile, and it looks sweet. i was talking to one of the designers on the extreme line last month. He was just as passionate about the designs he put together as any other desinger on the vintage line i have spoken to, it really is a shame the Extreme designs aren't taken more seriously. They make great characters. i made a Black Dragon last year myself.

The sculpting on the original characters was really good, just the lack of articulation and larger scale ruined it for most of us.

OMG DUDE THAT IS SO AWESOME ! THAT IS THE BEST CUSTOM I HAVE EVER SEEN !! I WANT IT!! REALLY !! will you sell it ? or will you make me one? PM me if that is possible! this is just GREAT pefect all around

well I just posted the latest update so I might as well post it here:

THe extreme update of the week is up for 6-2-07 ! Sgt Rocco of the DDP boards does a review for Episode 24 ( only 2 more to go! ) Fear at Fifty Fathoms with screen caps

Here is a small except from Sgt. Roccos review

.................. Jamar has been insistent on different boards for years that most RAH fans have given Extreme the short shrift, and, frankly, I never believed him, but I figured I’d watch some videos and give test his theory. The result? Read on…

Here: http://firefly05.proboards39.com/index.cgi...6352&page=1

awesome!! Sent you one back along with some cash!! now if you could just do STEEL RAVEN from season 2 please LOL !! then along with the other bady guys of skar as well ! LOL

consider them all sold if you do!

thanks this is awesome work you did

awesome!! Sent you one back along with some cash!! now if you could just do STEEL RAVEN from season 2 please LOL !! then along with the other bady guys of skar as well ! LOL

consider them all sold if you do!

thanks this is awesome work you did

I`ll take a look at it tonight and see what I can do. Judging by the basic look it looks like something I might be able to do. I`ll get back to you on it! #US1#

I`ll take a look at it tonight and see what I can do. Judging by the basic look it looks like something I might be able to do. I`ll get back to you on it! #US1#

oh man that would be so cool, I could only imagine it!

Man ,I would love and what I would give LOL to finally have in 3 and 3/4 inch molds a

Steel Raven

Wreckage ( have the perfect metal Arm/hand for him that comes from a microman fig, it even has moveavalble fingers LOL )

Inferno

Rampage

Silencer

Steel Talon

Skar Special forces soldeir

Skar Infantry soldier

I can only imagine had they had been originally done this way , the fan base they probally would have had now, combined with toys that are this good above and the awesome cartoon and pretty good comic, things would have been way different

• 4 weeks later...

I just got the custom of Iron Klaw here in Japan ( thank you Cobra Command )

and I got to say the pictures dont do this baby justice, I am seriously impressed with this. This peice is super playable the mask has depth where it actually looks like a mask with someone behind it, the scultping of the skull on his shoulders is also amazing, I am majorily impressed with it. every aspect is just great, cape and all. I wish I was in the US I would take this to the joe CON and show it to the Hasbro reps I seriously think that anyone that would see this up close and personnel would want one. You should make cast of this and sell it,

now i am working on getting a custom card done for him in GI JOE style