Anyone tried this Mod for Ult Wolvie?

GPM in ICT

I was out yesterday and saw that the Gordman's store I was at had ten Marvel Select Ultimate Wolverine's at a cost of $7.99. I looked at the figure (I never cared for the sculpt, so I don't own it) and it dawned on me that the head on this figure is a million times better than the crappy head we just got on the Hasbro ML Ult Wolverine figure. Has anyone tried a head switch? This might completely salvage what was a two bad figures into one good one.

How about a Ninja Wolvie or a HoM Wolvie head on the Hasbro Ultimate Wolverine?

I'm thinking of a HoM head to use on mine.

Starman

How about a Ninja Wolvie or a HoM Wolvie head on the Hasbro Ultimate Wolverine?

I'm thinking of a HoM head to use on mine.

Starman

I´m not only switching the head with HoM Wolvie´s head, but his arms too. Im in the middle of that actually, but the shoulder joints are really tight! They wont come off with the hair drier method!!

i believe the xmc ninja wolverine head is the best to date. i put that head on my ml11 logan and made it 10x cooler, so it'd be interesting to see if the same head can go some way to salvaging the ultimate version.

if the hair drier doesn't work to pop the arms off, use a shallow dish of boiling water.

The best way to help that figure is to just not buy it and get a Brown or Tigerstripe Wolvie instead! ;) lol