2007 SDCC Exclusive Marvel Legends She-Hulk

The Wire

Well if its only one figure then she must come with interchangeable hands and feet which is cool, but why not an interchangeable head also? I would have liked a resculpt of the body to take away the seams in the white/purple costume but I was not expecting this from Hasbro. I will still get one.

i think they pictured two different figs here...the she hulk hands and high heels vs the white gloved hands and slippers...there are no convenient cut joints on that fig to pop off and replace parts. you're either taking the legs at the ankle and the arms at the elbow, or these are two different exclusives. am i wrong here?

Most likely. havin the regular one, I can say that her ankle and hand joints are more like 1/6 figures than previous ml figs. With that said, I am sure the wrist pops off, as well as the ankles. Also, look at the outfit she is wearin underneath the lawyer outfit. It is the f4 costume

Here I was hoping she would be naked :P you must have xray vision doomie I can not see the f4 outfit on the other one though I agree I am sure it is there...

Ah... no sooner said... comparing the pics its the white turtleneck part of the outfit correct? .. :P

way to go hasbro, put a figure out there that i can't possibly get my hands on...........way to get more of my buisness. stupid SOB's....i hate exclusive figures.

These are gonna end up going on sale thru HasbroToyShop.com so you dont need to worry to much if your not going to SDCC.

no kiddin? thanks Jay, at least now i can sleep a little better tonight.

For the record, I think this is a only a so-so figure. The cloth jacket looks plain silly, and the head sculpt is...I dunno...awkward??? My preference would be to grab one and do a head-swap with the standard HML 2 She-Hulk.

But I don't understand a lot of the criticism of HASBRO for putting it out (other than the fact that it's a SDCC exclusive...). Seriously, TOY-BIZ often re-released figures as variants with nothing more than a new paint-job and head-sculpt. The ML 15 Wasp is the perfect example, so it's really nothing new (and Wasp variants were not as easy to come by, either...)

I like the idea of the figure but the paint app seems odd over the sculpted suit. Especially that mid-section with the blue hips under the leg of her uniform. Looks rather odd. Probably better to leave it green flesh, even if that would be rique for her FF suit. Personally I'm okay with cloth extras, if done well. Gambit's leather coat was cool. I think Mandarian would have been a lot better with a cloth robe. In fact, maybe I'll just go customize me one.

I would love to also get this SDCC Marvel Legends She Hulk figure as well, along with the Stan Lee figure. I acutally 1st though it was maybe 2 seperate figures, but it seems more like 1 figure with interchanageable parts. I think that's good. I have nothing wrong with the cloth clothing, so long as it's easy to put on and take off. I actually like the face of this head sculpt of She Hulk than the reguluar ML Hasbro Wave 2 figure. And it's different from the regular figure too. Would be cool if TNI also has a contest on this figure as well.

With the idea of hasbro doing an SDCC exclusive, i like it alot. With toybiz never doing that, this is a welcomed addition. It just means we get more variants/figs/costumes that we want. And with it eventually going to hasbros online store, easier to come by.

Now with judging it as a figure i have a few critiques. First i know its a "quick change" figure due to the cloth clothing. So its one single figure. (They wouldnt make 2 figs and have one be cloth clothing and just have the HML 2 shehulk underneath.) So now heres what im wondering, why have little slippers for her FF4 version but yet have the interchangle gloved arms? If youre going to go the extra mile and give her long gloves why not giver her the GD'ed boots too!? and while you're at it, if shes goin to be so different why not give her the sassy long haired head too?? WTF?? Instead they keep the bland faced unexcited pony tailed lawyer face... i hate that head.. its ugly and awful.. but good try hasbro!

Can't say for sure, but last year I remember Nemesis Prime went on sale online during the con and quickly sold out and then they got more in a week or so later.

way to go hasbro, put a figure out there that i can't possibly get my hands on...........way to get more of my buisness. stupid SOB's....i hate exclusive figures.

These are gonna end up going on sale thru HasbroToyShop.com so you dont need to worry to much if your not going to SDCC.

no kiddin? thanks Jay, at least now i can sleep a little better tonight.

whew! same here! thank god for that online toyshop.

I definitely will switch the heads out with the regular SH when I get one.

Draven

Yeah, that's the way to go. Still though, I like this figure, since I never expected to see a Fantastic Four version of She-Hulk. I'm glad to hear that there is a chance this figure will be available at the Hasbro website.