marvel legends pulled at targets

marvel77

Im at the Franklin Mills.... And odds are at the south philly store there in the back, ive checked other store on hands and they have had them in their system at least a month ago. But my Hasbro rep makes sure I get them in cause she knows I collect, i think she found HML 2 at the Norristown store last week too, two cases worth.

I just heard that someone had seen HML2 at the WM in Norristown. Actually I heard it last night.

I hate that stores don't put things out as soon as they're available, especially when there is no previous stock on the shelf. It's one thing if you're trying to get rid of HML1 but when there aren't any figures to be had why wait? A store looses sales when this happens.

Im at the Franklin Mills.... And odds are at the south philly store there in the back, ive checked other store on hands and they have had them in their system at least a month ago. But my Hasbro rep makes sure I get them in cause she knows I collect, i think she found HML 2 at the Norristown store last week too, two cases worth.

I just heard that someone had seen HML2 at the WM in Norristown. Actually I heard it last night.

I hate that stores don't put things out as soon as they're available, especially when there is no previous stock on the shelf. It's one thing if you're trying to get rid of HML1 but when there aren't any figures to be had why wait? A store looses sales when this happens.

Retail store systems don't know the difference between Series 1 and Series 2. They are all Marvel Legends. So they probably weren't going to receive new product until the old was cleared out and their distribution center got some.

My Target pulled all the Series 1 and sent it back to Hasbro a couple weeks ago. The pegs and backroom were empty of Legends until they received a case of HML 2 this morning.

Retail store systems don't know the difference between Series 1 and Series 2. They are all Marvel Legends. So they probably weren't going to receive new product until the old was cleared out and their distribution center got some.

My Target pulled all the Series 1 and sent it back to Hasbro a couple weeks ago. The pegs and backroom were empty of Legends until they received a case of HML 2 this morning.

And I like to keep my regulars happy, cause i do know the difference between waves, and its not like I hoard all the figures cause even tho I do collect I might get one from a series if that, Like out of 2 i only want Jean grey

And I like to keep my regulars happy, cause i do know the difference between waves, and its not like I hoard all the figures cause even tho I do collect I might get one from a series if that, Like out of 2 i only want Jean grey

If only the dept managers of my local Targets and WM's were like that. I might have to start trucking up to Franklin Mills now for my shopping.

If a retailer doesn't know their product then they shouldn't be a retailer. The number one reason a store looses money is because employees don't or can't answer questions or keep stock in the store. It's odd to think that a department manager would not understand their product like that though. I'm a kitchen design manager and I know my product inside and out from production, to shipping to sales. I know where the product is housed in the warehouse, how much I've got and the differences in the date stamps on the packaging. I even know where the product is made. I can get the part time shelf stocker, or the kid who is in high school and has to work because mom and dad say so don't really know every little thing about ML or TF or GIJoe but the department honcho should.

At least there is some movement out there. Out here in Seatte, I noticed that Target had pulled the 1s. I never saw an Iron Man :( , but at least I will be able to get my Quicksilver and Xorn soon!

I dont know what to think now. I went back to the Target and WM by my house in hopes that I might find a Thor. Alas no Thor but I did find............series 1 back on the pegs. Still no IM or Hulk. What the hell is going on?

Wait I live here in Dallas, I went to the target in Irving's and Walmart in Los Colinas and they had HML in Both places, I also went to the lewisville super target and found them as well. In Grapevine KB toys has just restocked their legends, they had a bunch.

series 1 or 2? Here in Plano we got series 1 agian, check the target on coit and cambell and the WM on coit and george bush. Plenty of emma's to go around. Last week they were all missing.

They're starting to show up in my area. Been a looooong drought of MLs for me, but I just got all the figs I want from wave 2-Juggernaut, Jean Grey, Quicksilver, and She Hulk AND I found Silver Surfer.

I'm done blowing $$ on figs I don't want, so I may try to get the rest of the Blob parts through trade. If I don't then I don't.

I'm still passing on all Habro legends...none have gotten my attention yet...but i'm still debating on thor...dam.

I'm up in the Detroit area and I saw Blob series today at Target for the first time. However, the only had xorn and wolverine

I like that Xorn figure!Did you get it?

No, I wanted to, but the day before I saw them. I got fed up with not seeing then and I just ordered them all from Hasbro. I know smart move.

i know that these figures aren't a big enuff selling item to really grasp the stores interest, but i am sick of going to stores to check for them, then being that guy they stare at cause i come in all the time and never buy anything. from now on i am just gonna order a case online and be done with it. i stopped looking about 2 weeks ago, but as of yet, i haven't actually physically seen any of the ML2's. i never ordered a case before, cause there used to be doubles in them, but now that they are packed 1 per, there seems no reason to even bother checking the stores anymore. i spend more in gas money running around looking for them than i would on the shipping to just order them.