MARVEL MOVIE FIGURES WISHLIST

shokker

I REALY WANNA SEE MORE OF THE MARVEL MOVIE FIGURES. 6-INSH OF COURSE. HERE IS MY LIST:

@Spidey@ SPIDERMAN 3:

-PETER PARKER

-MARY JANE

-GWEN STACY

-EDDIE BROCK

-BLACK COSTUME SPIDERMAN

-SANDMAN

-VENOM

-NEW GOBLIN

@Spidey@ DAREDEVIL:

-KINGPIN

-ELECTRA

-BULLSEYE

@Spidey@ FANTASTIC FOUR 2

-NEW DR DOOM

-SILVER SURFER

@Spidey@ X-MEN

-KITTY

-ICEMAN (ICEFORM)

-PYRO

-NEW STORM

-LADY DEATHSTRIKE

BLADE

-DRACULA

-ABIGALE

-WHISLER

THERE ARE STILL MANY TO COME LIKE THOR , IRONMAN , HULK2 AND MORE.

I know this stuff is never gonna get made, this is just a perfect world scenario.

X-Men

-Pyro

Ever since X2 Pyro has been on the top of my most wanted list. The fact that he acted as Magneto's right hand man in X3 only makes me want the guy that much more. He'll never get made because he's just a guy in regular clothes, and it's a shame because his character was featured more than Juggs, Colossus, and Angel combined.

-Kitty Pryde

Self explanatory, only character missing from the X-Team.

-X3 Iceman (With Iced-Up variant)

Iceman's X2 look was never even seen on screen, the duel icey X's were photoshopped onto a generic X-Suit for promotional shots. While the X2 figure is a fine substitute, it would be nice to have him in matching X chest suit with Wolvie, Colossus, and Cyke (and Angel if he' really made).

-X3 Rogue

Rogue got an X-Suit figure in X1's line, the problem is that not only is the uniform inaccurate, but the figure was made in a 5" scale making her look ridiculous when displayed with the rest of the team. Her civilian figure is the proper scale, but I think everyone would prefer to display her in her X-suit.

-X3 Wolverine

The Wolverine figures from X2 were flawed, and considering he is the main character in the films it would be nice to have a DEFINITIVE version of him. The first release had fine articulation, but was missing his belt buckle which completely kills the figure for me. His giraffe neck didn't help much either. The second version gave him his buckle, fixed the neck, and gave him an AMAZING Hugh Jackman likeness, but the figure was ridden with a craptastic action feature that limited his movement. Best of both worlds would be really nice to have.

-X3 Storm

While her X1 figure shares the same uniform as her X3 counterpart, the pose/articulation leaves a lot to be desired, not to mention that X1 hair was just BAD. X1 Storm works fine in a display, but an X3 Storm would be a nice treat.

-Multiple Man

He was a small character but a figure would be cool, and you could buy a few of them and make a nice little display. Magneto could always use a bigger army, and Madrox could provide that single handedly.

-Mystique

Again we got one in X1, but it would be nice to have a more articulated version considering how acrobatic she is.

Daredevil

-Bullseye

-Kingpin

-Matt Murdock

Would take an Elektra but could do without her.

Blade

-Hannibal King

If you don't want movie figs, fine shut up and stay out of the topic. Quite trying to ruin a topic for others.

Now as far as what I would like to see.

X3

Kitty

Rogue

Wolvie

Pyro

Storm

Mystique

DD

Elektra

A lot of the X3 figs have a chance of being made and so do some others to be honest. Elektra actually has a proto type, so you never know.

Draven

If you don't want movie figs, fine shut up and stay out of the topic. Quite trying to ruin a topic for others.

Draven

Um....you talking to me? I wasn't kidding. I really DO want that Cap. Make him with the moterbike and clip on shield...heaven in a box. Look at your X3 movie characters in 20+ years, and see if they hold up any better.

Draven

Um....you talking to me? I wasn't kidding. I really DO want that Cap. Make him with the moterbike and clip on shield...heaven in a box. Look at your X3 movie characters in 20+ years, and see if they hold up any better.

Think Draven was talking to the others who didn't really contribute. :P

But yeah, i like alot of the movie counterparts of the characters. I definately want to see a better movie Wolverine figure made. But Hasbro's take on the Spidey 3 figures really makes me want 6 inch versions.

How about a soaking wet Mary Jane figure from the final Dock Ock fight in Spider-man 2?

Also, a Fantastic Four Invisible woman in her underwear from that scene in which for some reason she had to strip to get through a crowd.

Draven

Think Draven was talking to the others who didn't really contribute. :P

But yeah, i like alot of the movie counterparts of the characters. I definately want to see a better movie Wolverine figure made. But Hasbro's take on the Spidey 3 figures really makes me want 6 inch versions.

Yeah others. I am sick of people basing something to the point that it bothers others. If you don't like it fine, we all get it. But you do not have to keep stating that and spamming up the boards in a worth while topic like this for those that do like them.

Draven

Also, a Fantastic Four Invisible woman in her underwear from that scene in which for some reason she had to strip to get through a crowd.

That would make a great variant figure :P

Although a lot of people hate movie figures I would love to see some decent looking movie figures being made (in regular 6")

Spiderman3 Venom (Eddie Brock head variant)

Dare Devil: Electra, Kingpin, and possible an improved DareDevil

X3 Pyro

Spiderman 1, 2 & 3

-Aunt May

-Mary jane's dad

-Flash's friend

-that dude in the wheel chair who works for oscorp

-Irico (mary jane's Boass at Moondance)

-Doc Ock's wife (glass in her head chase)

-captain Stacy

-Ursula

-Bruce Campbell

X-Men 1-3

-William Stryker

-Both presidents from 2&3 (2-pack)

-one of the mutants that jumps like Toad in the last stand final battle (I dont care which one, just one of them would be fine)

-Psylocke

-Prince

-Jean grey as a little girl

-Mystique as the statue of liberty

Blade Trinity

-that dude Blade chases down thinking he's a vampire, but he really isn't and Blade kills him

Elektra

-EVERY character!!!!!!

Daredevil

-Kingpin

-Bullseye

-Stick

-Hulk

Rick Jones

Punisher

-Roy Schneider

Thats all

X-men:

1) Flesh form X3 Colossus

2) X3 Jean Grey and Black uniform with red piping that she wore when she came out of the lake and long hair with a more feminine head sculpt

3) X3 Storm with the 2 tone hair

4) X3 Rogue

5) Calisto

6) Multiple Man

7) X3 Angel

Marvel Studios: (to go with my X2 Wolverine)/this was a series with real cloth costumes, similiar to DC's 13" Line

12" X2 Cyclops

12" X3 Jean Grey Black uniform with red piping

11" X3 Storm

12" FF2 Johnny Storm

12" Spiderman

12" New Goblin