Please pray for me...I tore my knee ligament last night

code red shockwave

Hi all,

Please pray for me. Last night I tore my knee ligament as I was going down the stairs to my basement. I hope I don't need surgery. I know I was a foolish idiot for not being careful but I did do some stretches last week. Looks like either way I'll probably be in for some physical therapy. I was lucky I didn't have to go to the hospital that night, but I will have to go for X-rays sometime.

Hate to hear that man, I'll add you to my list.

even if you need surgery, don't fret. the technology is so advacned it is now outpatient surgery, and having had my ACL repaiued surgically, I can assure you the physical therapy isn't that bad. you get out what you put in. in my case, I was back to playing sports within 4 months, and my legs were stronger for it.

having torn your knee 4 times, I am sure you know all about it though. have you had any repaied surgically before, or have you always relied on P

injuries suck, i do alot of jiu jitsu and you get injuries all the time, fortunetly they have all been minor, i couldnt imagine having something like that keeping you from walking or walking easily anyway, well im an athiest so i cant pray for you, but i sure your doc will do more for you than prayer, and hopefully you get back to the way you were or better

good luck

well im an athiest so i cant pray for you, but i sure your doc will do more for you than prayer, and hopefully you get back to the way you were or better

good luck

That's about all I can say, as well. Good luck, and hang in there man.

Said and will add to the list. Be sure to let us know the out come. Count yourself blessed it isn't worse.

Sorry to hear that man!

I will Pray for you and hope you can have a speedy recovery Code Red!

That really sucks man... I hope you get it checked out and when you do, wish you a speedy recovery!

Ok here's an update on my situation:

I got an X-ray and apparently i'll be ok, except I have to wear an immbolizer(which keeps my knee straight and hurts when I have to walk) for four weeks, then go for physical therapy. If it doesn't work out, I have to do surgery. Wish me luck and thanks for your support!

take care and get better! once you start to heal dont be afraid to work it. the more you work out and make the muscles, tendins, and ligaments stronger the better off you will be.....just dont overdo it. swimming is one of the best excercises for rehabing sports injuries :)

As a runner I pick up the odd injory along the way. The best/worst was when my IT band went on me just as we started some hill work had to limp back to the club. Currently I have a bad back which is getting in way of training.

I feel for you.

I'll pray for you if you pray for me. I had 18" of my colon removed 2 weeks ago today. Recovery is going fine, but slower then I had hoped. I coughed once last Friday and it sent me to the emergency room. Having a 15 pound lift limit when you own a steel fabricating company makes for tough working. @loll@

Hope you're ok man! Definitely wishin ya well and a speedy recovery with no surgery needed! ^_^