Metatron1050's TF collection

Metatron1050

Sweet stuff dude :) Love that ?movie poster?.. Where can a guy score one of those?.. It looks some what smaller sized than a movie poster though... What up with that?.. Is that MS dare devil there?.. He looks sweet too! I like the unicron/primus display as well, you should have MP megs & op up top there too ;)

I totally need to pick up a primus big time! :)

The cleaning up of you're collection you have been talking about looks like its coming along nicely :) I'm still working on my own marvel setup Iduno when I will get it done seems like its taking ages :D after that comes my tf shelf! Is that a ikea billy bookcase?.. I think I showed you some pics of mine if you have the right size you can get some nice glass doors on them too, helps keep the dust off a bit plus can save a few figures from fall damage!

those are some cheap white bookcases i got at wally's

That movie poster was a giveaway at SDCC06 there are matching Autobot and Decepticon ones I just dont have a frame yet for the 'con version

it is the Daredevil rotocast from the Spider-Man line

actually, once i save up enough money and everything after SDCC07 this summer and its all settled down, I'm actually going to convert from those white bookcases to all IKEA DETOLF shelves. I currently own one shelf for my Urban Vinyl collection which I have not yet finished taking photos of yet, maybe within the week

as for MLs. I've liquidated my collection and went from basically all of the MLs up to mojo wave to only Avengers past and present members. I'm about to eBay off all my X-Men figures as well within this week so keep posted!