X3 Angel!?

Tommy

They shoudl ahve just done one entire wave X3, it would have been easier to skip.

Aye aye - movie figures annoy the hell out of me. It does look nice though. Does this mean we are starting to get inklings of the fourth wave?

This has been covered before. TB would have gladly put all these figures in an X-3 only line had the stuidio not rushed production like they did. Unfortunately the studio did not give enough lead time to produce a proper line, so what we got instead was the mixture of made-up and comic looks we got in the X-men line.

There has still been a desire for some X-3 figures, so they were sculpted and are being slipped in when they are able.

This has been covered before. TB would have gladly put all these figures in an X-3 only line had the stuidio not rushed production like they did. Unfortunately the studio did not give enough lead time to produce a proper line, so what we got instead was the mixture of made-up and comic looks we got in the X-men line.

There has still been a desire for some X-3 figures, so they were sculpted and are being slipped in when they are able.

Toybiz gave us a very crappy X2 line though, so I’m less than optimistic about what their proper X3 line would have been. In X2 we got 4 Wolverines (5 if you count the one that comes with the jet) 2 Cyclops’s, a Nightcrawler, Magneto, and Iceman. Of those 10 figures only Nightcrawler and Iceman were new characters. Yes Wolverine and Cyke had brand new uniforms and needed new figures, and the Magneto we got was FAR superior to the X1 version, but did Wolvie really need 5 figures, and did Cyke really need 2? Allow Wolvie 2 figures, one for Wolverine one for Logan, and eliminate trenchcoat Cyke, and that's 4 slots that were wasted and could have been used for other important characters.

With X3 we have 4 figures with the upcoming Colossus, 5 if this Angel actually sees the light of day. The only one that is a repeat character is Jean, and one could argue that Phoenix is a different character than Jean Grey anyway. Considering how late in the game X3’s figures started coming out, those of us who wanted to continue our movie figure collection got really lucky.

ml 10 angel had wings and another build a figure ... xmc angel had wings... Its not GOING to be a BAF! But if it is they better give us some DAMNED articulated wings allready :P For that it would be worth it then I'd mod my ml10 angel and stick em on there :D Oh yea the boxed set spiderman vulture had wings too!! But don't worry its not gona be part of a boxed set either!

While I am not the biggest movie figure lover (although Spidey 2 had some good figs and some of FF1 were great like the Human Torch), most of them are not that good looking. However, this Angel looks really good. Kind of authentic like the HML 1 Beast. I don't mind him as long as if this is for HML 4, that we also get the supposed Black Bolt and Guardian figures. I am more worried about the BAF in this series. If Hasbro is going to force me to get 8 figures again, it better be for a reason, like FIn Fang Foom!!!

I have a bad feeling about this.... with X3 Angel's wings... it might be the Build-A-Figure...

That's ridiculous. There is no way X3 Angel is a BAF. Just look at HML3 Danger, She has wings and is not a BAF. Hasbro knows that there is now way in hell a line with X3 Angel as the BAF would ever sell.

Sorry, sorry, no need for everyone to scold me... I just thought they would make him a Build-A-Figure because Annihilus was a Build-A-Figure... my mistake....

I wasn't trying to be mean dude. Sorry if I came off that way :) . I just didn't want anyone to worry about X3 Angel being the BAF.

I like the movie figures if they are done well. I have trechcoat Cyclops and Iceman, Nightcrawler, wolverine, Beast, and they ugly Jean Grey. I can't wait for Collossus. I wouldn't mind a Kitty Pride or an Iced up Iceman. I could go for a super poseable Mystique as well. At this rate we will most definetly be getting a Storm. I want a super poseable Toad from the first movie!

Please tell Hasbro to stop including X3 on Marvel Legends

Beast - frasierless

Jean Grey - horrible

Juggernaut - abomination

Colossus - it depends

now Angel - ????

who is next?

Iceman -

Shadowcat -

and so on.

How about we get some movie style spider-man 3 or Fantastic Four figures in the Legends line, you know some that aren't as craptacular as the 5 in. lines, I'd buy those.

There is no way retailers would buy a 6 inch movie line aimed at collectors. The market is just not there. DRS, there is waves of ML that are supposed to be just Spidey 3 and FF. Just hang in there for confirmation! And Drzenith, I will be sure to tell Hasbro just because you do not want movie figures in ML, that they better stop making them!! :rolleyes:

Draven

There is no way retailers would buy a 6 inch movie line aimed at collectors. The market is just not there. DRS, there is waves of ML that are supposed to be just Spidey 3 and FF. Just hang in there for confirmation! And Drzenith, I will be sure to tell Hasbro just because you do not want movie figures in ML, that they better stop making them!! :rolleyes:

Draven

Well that would be cool I guess, although I'd much rather see some never before made figures instead of more toys based off of movies that weren't that great in the first place (Yes I'll go ahead and jump the gun and say that FF2 won't be that good, Cloudactus).

i myself dont mind the movie lines aslong as they dont overdo it with more wolvies and such. and the baf are not bad but bad it does suck if u dont want the figure and have to buy it anyway for the part, but i guess that is what ebay if for. Th ething i dont like is they marked up the price to atleast 10 bucks a figure, that sucks