Where's Hasbro Legends 2?

cajunthief

After having found these about a month to a month and a half ago in Houston on a trip, I was beginning to think I would never see them where I live because we are inundated with wave 1. I found one complete set of wave 2 at Wal-mart yesterday. Hopefully we'll see more, because I could not spend the money, and I have to replace my She-Hulk, who got scratched up and now belongs to my daughter.

KB at Manhattan Mall (33rd and Broadway/6th) was flush last week with 4 cases. I was able to complete my set.

So far, as far as being on the pegs, I've only seen them in Oregon and New York City. A collecting-buddy picked up the entire set in April at a KB in Jersey when the first shipments landed on the pegs. Since then, I was also fairly frustrated, enough so that I paid $11.99 each instead of waiting for them to hit Target or TRU.

But relax...they'll get there!

And hey! Look on the bright side! MARVEL is NOT going to stop licensing their characters. Sales with TOY-BIZ, and fan-devotion, was very good. If HASBRO drops the ball and damages the line...dare I say it?...maybe (maybe!) it could end up back where it belongs! (Just conjecture...but hey...weirder things have happened!)

Its kinda odd... one of the 2 KBs here is completely swamped with HML 2, but the other KB doesnt even have HML 1. Target and TRU are flooded with HML 1, and have never gotten any HML 2 in. 1 WalMart got a couple cases as far as I know, but the only ones left when I got there were Juggernaut and Jean Grey(the 2 least desirable figures from the series imo). Either Hasbro or stores are hoping that all the Banshee's, Emma Frost's, Hercules', and X3 Beast's will sell before they put out the HML 2... or maybe it is possible that the rumor of Hasbro holding the Marvel Legends until the fervor for the Spidey 3 and FF2 toylines die down is true.

It's funny,the first time I found these(about a month and a half ago) I only found Thor and Jean.Since then I haven't found them anywhere until I went to KayBee last weekend in Elizabethtown Ky and found two sets minus one Thor.I wanted to get She-Hulk but I just couldn't bring myself to pay 11.99 for just her and a BAF piece I will never use(It's creepy enough having a blob head).I have no idea what the deal is but I'm tired of seeing the same crap figures evey time I go hunting.Between Bizarro and Beast/Emma frost that's all they ever have for these toylines and I'm a liitle burnt out on this situation.