Where's Hasbro Legends 2?

cajunthief

I've looked everywhere (I live in Central NJ), and cannot find them. Two Wal-Marts (Howell & Neptune), two Targets (Howell & Ocean), K-Mart (Wall), and 3 Toys R Us (Eatontown, Hazlet & Times Square NYC), and no sign - not even the peg warmers like Jean or Juggy.

Are these delayed? I saw them at a comic shop for $14.99 each, and had passed since that was a bit high and they didn't have Thor, but now I regret it (they are all gone now).

No trouble finding the endless movie cr@p (Spidey 3, FF/Silver Surfer, Ghost Rider), and hundreds if not thousands of Hasbro Legends 1, Silver Wolverine and Diamond Emma, but I need a Blob, Quicksilver, YellowJacket and She-Hulk.

What's the story? My patience runs thin.

I've looked everywhere (I live in Central NJ), and cannot find them. Two Wal-Marts (Howell & Neptune), two Targets (Howell & Ocean), K-Mart (Wall), and 3 Toys R Us (Eatontown, Hazlet & Times Square NYC), and no sign - not even the peg warmers like Jean or Juggy.

Are these delayed? I saw them at a comic shop for $14.99 each, and had passed since that was a bit high and they didn't have Thor, but now I regret it (they are all gone now).

No trouble finding the endless movie cr@p (Spidey 3, FF/Silver Surfer, Ghost Rider), and hundreds if not thousands of Hasbro Legends 1, Silver Wolverine and Diamond Emma, but I need a Blob, Quicksilver, YellowJacket and She-Hulk.

I think you got some bad luck. Here in cali, riverside, I've seen them at wal-mart and KB and one target.I was lucky enough to find the whole wave at the local wal-mart. But I agree they seem more scarce, I have not seen the whole wave since last month.

The only place I've seen them consistently is KB,

When I've seen them I've only seen two at a time. I was at Wal-Mart and saw 1 Ult. Wolverine and one She-Hulk not that interested in those two. Then nex time the only two I saw were Movie Jean and Juggernaut. I first thought Juggernaut was going to be cool. But then I remebered KB's was having a sale on Toybiz stuff and had a plethora of XMC juggernauts. So I snagged him, Magneto, Angel and Toxin figure for the same as just one (the were on sale for 3.88 a piece and then it was buy one get one free.) So I think I made the better deal. 4 really good figures for the same as one ok figure.

I am in S.C. and I have heard of them in some cities around me but by the time I get there they are sold out. My local stores do not have nothing. My patience is running low as well. But for all that have found them congrats.

here in north central georgia, they are at a few of the wal~marts i visit. I have the whole set sealed, but now im getting a 2nd set to open to assemble blob and need a she-hulk and thor to finish. I even found the 3 variants at wal~mart on chastain meadows in kennesaw.

happy hunting MAKE MINE MARVEL

BLACKCAT2006

I've only seen them at stores that are either all sold out or nearly sold out of the first series.

There lies the problem. It seems like about 90% of the stores I visit are plenty full of series 1, and they've been going nowhere fast for the longest time now.

I say stick to searching stores you know don't have any or a lot of series 1. That should help some people cut down those search times and distances a bit.

That's what I did and I got them all rather quickly by just keeping a closer eye on those stores with the empty pegs. Though it wasn't easy, they were gobbled up like candy.

Now, some are getting easier to find, but several are still a bit tough.

Time to blow series 1 out the door at $1/each and get them the heck off the pegs!

I'm actually wondering if Hasbro produced way too much or if sales are that bad. If it's the latter, it might spell problems for Marvel Legends as a line. Their fault for getting cheap though. People aren't stupid. Charge more and take a way the goodies....something will give.

I am shocked the Midtown Manhattan Toys R Us has nothing yet. I mean, it really is the only toy store in Manhattan (FAO is now a "designer" toy store).

Most of the KayBee's went belly up, but I know of one or two left. I'll try that one, and hope for the best.

Hasbro, if you're reading, you have to get a better distribution system. The Star Wars and Transformers stuff get out there okay, so there's no reason this stuff shouldn't. You do not want to scare off your hardcore collectors...we are nuts, and we buy this stuff.

I have seen these at only 2 of the 7 Wal*Marts that I haunt and these 2 WM's get a case about every 2 weeks. Nothing else in the area. All I need is Thor and Juggs but I'm giving up hope. I've since gone over to DCSH after picking up a black Superman and chrome Steel and when I put a DCSH figure next to a HML I start to wonder why I even bother with HML. :unsure:

The wal-mart here in x-gates commons has a new case as of yesterday...They were only missing thor...and becaus eof me..YJ & SHe-hulk..left the rest...must find Thor ..I have a headless blob right now..

Hey Cajun, try Hasbrotoyshop.com. At the started price of $10.00 each, plus tax, all you have to worry about is the cost of shipping. As for me, I found them, but I got everything but Quicklsilver and Yellowjacket. Now I am waiting ..... but if not found soon, then I too will join the Hasbro toy shop crusade.

As for the money that Hasbro made, they made a KILLING off of the intiail Ghost Rider figures, the Spider-Man stuff, and Hasbro's own ML series 1. Their 1st quarter report is a vast improvement from last year primarily due to Marvel Products. However, KNOWING that they had a hot item they may have produced more than they wanted, especially with Ultimate Iron-Man being in such high demand. (That may change with the overabundance of Spider-Man 3 figures and lack of anything else that is Marvel Comics related to offer outside of ML, Marvel Icons, or the Mego-sized Origins Signature Series. Whatever happened to the MArvel Origins set with the Ronan BAF????)

I just don't know what the problem with HML 2. I have at 5 wal-Mart stores in my county and one had them TWICE in stock. Now I may have to try and check the ocal KB because everyone is saying how KB has them available for $11.99. But, man, $11.99 hurts, so I am waiting for TRU or Target or Wally World to come through for me.

Its moreso about distribution than anything else...instead of stores putting out the ML whenever the parent company gave em the gren light, The Bro sent full amounts to match the demand. I don't see any more PWs than I did for Mojo/Modok series. It's just that once everyone is satiated, the remainder is left over for the kids. Kids don't know Hercules, Emma Frost or Banshee so they sit!

OH yeah...ML Hunter that Avatar is soooo F'n AWESOME!!! what movie is that from? Looks like Touch of Evil (which was remade into the Kiss of Death, an all time favorite!

Its moreso about distribution than anything else...instead of stores putting out the ML whenever the parent company gave em the gren light, The Bro sent full amounts to match the demand. I don't see any more PWs than I did for Mojo/Modok series. It's just that once everyone is satiated, the remainder is left over for the kids. Kids don't know Hercules, Emma Frost or Banshee so they sit!

I long maintained that much of Marvel Legends "popularity" had more to do with its relative difficulty in finding than its sales would actually indicate. Keep in mind that what I saw with Toy Biz was that an assortment would hit stores with 2-3 cases, sell through relatively quickly, then the store would have 1-3 straglers for a couple months until the next round of cases got delivered.

With Hasbro, those first couple cases sold quite well, but unlike Toy Biz, Hasbro was able to refill orders at a far faster pace than ToyBiz ever could, thus was able to keep product on the shelves, actually satisfying local demand in most markets.

Plus, we must keep in mind that stores are still gearing up for movie stuff. Fantastic Four and Transformers are due to be put out in less than a week, and at my store, in just the past two days we got 4 pallets of Transformers product. Lines like ML, GI Joe and even Star Wars are all backlogged as stores are putting more focus on the movie lines. That should clear up a bit later in the summer.

OH yeah...ML Hunter that Avatar is soooo F'n AWESOME!!! what movie is that from? Looks like Touch of Evil (which was remade into the Kiss of Death, an all time favorite!

it's one of Gregory Peck's flashback sequences from Spellbound.

I want the wave 1 to go on a $5 sale/clearance so Ican pick it up :) I still need the ann BAF! & yeah I think hasbro is simply waiting for wave 1 to sell more before they put out wave 2 !! That or due to poor wave1 sales?... THey did not make as much of wave two ... we saw simialr things with toybiz as well ala wave 8 & 9 they made too much of & then less of the next few series

You can either:

1. Run around week after week wasting time and money searching for HML 2 at every mega retailer, and eventually, maybe, find the series and then pay up to a corporation who cares only about profit and nothing about you, your collectibles, or anything else.

or

2. You can order the complete set from a small online collectible shop, like Corner Store Comics or Big Bad Toys and get your set immediately. You'll be supporting a collector's shop from our own community that cares about you and your toys, instead of a massive mega retailer whose sole value is profit. I pre-ordered my HML 2 from CSC and they arrived 2 or 3 months ago.

You can either:

1. Run around week after week wasting time and money searching for HML 2 at every mega retailer, and eventually, maybe, find the series and then pay up to a corporation who cares only about profit and nothing about you, your collectibles, or anything else.

or

2. You can order the complete set from a small online collectible shop, like Corner Store Comics or Big Bad Toys and get your set immediately. You'll be supporting a collector's shop from our own community that cares about you and your toys, instead of a massive mega retailer whose sole value is profit. I pre-ordered my HML 2 from CSC and they arrived 2 or 3 months ago.

Some People enjoy hunting for them, it's part of why they like collecting. Not me though, I'm lazy and I order atleast half of my stuff online, but to each their own.