New 6" DCSH Figures Coming Out In June

The Wire

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You found Monguls, as in more than one?! :o Do you have any to spare? :D

I'm sure I can hook you up Slao, I'm going hunting tomorrow, I'll let you know.

Thanks for the consideration, SD. Yet, just this past Wednesday I was lucky enough to find a Mongul, great figure...probably my favorite so far. I also found a spare Mongul, MOC if anyone is interested.

Hello everybody,longtime lurker first time poster here. I thought you guys would like to see what Cyborg Supes looks like so here's a pick of Cyborg Supes

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/7879/12...supermanih6.jpg

Hi there - thanks for posting. Though that image looks like it's not from the DCSH line. The file name has "12in" in the title making me think it's a 12 inch figure. Also, the articulation doesn't look like the typical DCSH style articulation.

Where did that image come from?

The image is on the back of the new 12 inchers along with the Batman repaint[black and gray]. That is what Cyborg Supes will look like except he will have the same artic as Superman. The Batman repaint wll be out in 6inch form in July with Clayface and Manbat.

Later

• 2 weeks later...

Bingo Toys R US, now has the 2 up that was just mentioned I found 3 batmans there with the gray and in the purple box, also with the sweet pic of cyborg supes on the back. Apparently it is a TRU exclusive, and from talking with an employee as far as they know they will be getting more shipments of them, so keep ur eyes open they are there, I think the cyborg may be short packed, go figure, cause they had three batmans and if its a 4 box case then only one cyborg, but it maybe 6 to a case and someone decided to hog all the cyborgs, any way they are out now and they are sweet!!

By Kal-El, if you're talking about the one in the blue duds with the headwrap, he's warming pegs ALL OVER northern Illinois. If you're talking the black costume, I've seen him on the pegs exactly once, then I bought him.

LOL Thanks,now I'm glad I didn't buy them.....I still haven't seen The Black Suit SM or the Blue Supergirl....Anyone have extras they want to unload??

BTW that's the figure yes but the cards say Superman instead of Kal-el they had both card insert versions there

Bingo Toys R US, now has the 2 up that was just mentioned I found 3 batmans there with the gray and in the purple box, also with the sweet pic of cyborg supes on the back. Apparently it is a TRU exclusive, and from talking with an employee as far as they know they will be getting more shipments of them, so keep ur eyes open they are there, I think the cyborg may be short packed, go figure, cause they had three batmans and if its a 4 box case then only one cyborg, but it maybe 6 to a case and someone decided to hog all the cyborgs, any way they are out now and they are sweet!!

You mean this one? :D

I got it last Saturday, 30 bucks! Sweet deal. imo!

2004314725541389105_rs.jpg

2004366488301541600_rs.jpg

2004365392306846022_rs.jpg

I've seen people posting for a Black suit Supes. Is he getting so popular? He's just a simple repaint to me.

Dtich the cape, paint his boots and hands black, add more hair an he is a perfect kriptonian life suit Superman :). That`s what i plan to do if i ever see him.