New 6" DCSH Figures Coming Out In June

The Wire

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately, all orders from Mattel for this case have been canceled. They give no official date to resolicit(sp?). The case they plan on shipping next contains no Batgirl. The Cyborg Supes asst. has been pushed back to at least August. This is direct from a friend who works with Mattel Direct. He says, as always, these things can change, but he's going to try and find out when/where the Batgirl figure will show up.

Also, Ransomz if you're hard up for a Steel, I've got an extra. Its yours for cost plus shipping. Drop me a line.

Delayed or not i cannot wait to get these

I agree. I was going to get a case for myself, through my friend, but he had to give me my cash back. I was really disappointed.

Bottom line: the moment you see a Batgirl, snag it.

WHOA!

I am really dying to get these!

The Harvey and Bane figures are looking great!

Man.... I'm still looking for blue costume SUpergirl and Steel....... I just got my Batgirl 2 pack on EBay.

I'm so behind in Canada....... :P

I'll definitly get Two-Face, and a maybe on Batgirl. pass on the other 2

But like the general consensus, I still have yet to see Steel or blue Supergirl

I'd use all this space to complain about Mattel's distribution, case assortments, and quantity of merchandise on the shelves, but thats just beating a dead horse @smilepunch@

I love this line, i just love it! Parasite is awesome, supergirl is ..wow... Love Mongul, and Rakseid repaint, Stell is the best of the bunch, far superior than the dcd version. I can´t wait to get these, heck, even camo Bane looks cool!

How well do these go with Marvel Legends?

I have yet to buy a DCSH figure because so many other things always catch my eye.

I am looking forward to them all but Two Face, the mold sucks ass minus the head. The articulation sucks monkey balls. I HATE the mold. The Clark Kent fig ruined the TF for me as you can tell.

Draven

Pass...

I've lost interest... It is a tad too late... :(

I know how you feel.....I have yet to find Supergirl(Blue),Steel,or Superman(Black Outfit).I actually found Mongul loose at my comics place.I tell you Mattel SUCKS!!! I called the CS # and they have no clue what you are asking/telling them about.What I was able to get from them is that there will be more 2 packs.Steel/Superman and Supergirl/Luthor other than that all they tell me is we don't have pictures or any knowledge of what you are speaking of.I had to call three times before I got that 2 pack info....One more thing....I asked about Cyborg Superman being an online case exclusive and the CS people didn't have a clue as to what I was talking about.DCSH will sadly go the way of MOTU and it really enrages me that this line could give ML a real run for it's money but NOOOOO.Mattel,wake up!!!!!

Two-Face see wonderfull, much better what Jigsaw!!! Contrary to Bane is ugly repaint :_, the Batgirl is fine and The Batman is ok, but liked me see a Batman more comic, no more elseworlds

I called the CS # and they have no clue what you are asking/telling them about.What I was able to get from them is that there will be more 2 packs.Steel/Superman and Supergirl/Luthor other than that all they tell me is we don't have pictures or any knowledge of what you are speaking of.

another superman shoved into a 2 pack is to be expected, but i finally found luthor about 2 months ago after searching high and low <_< maybe he'll be somewhat repainted. or! they could just toss his head onto the clark/two-face body

Riker i have a ML Spidey and Wolvie posed with my DCSH they fit very well!

THe only figure i have not seen in retail is Steel

NICE!

I am really looking forward to picking this up...

I might try and pick up the Clark Kent two pack today! :)

-Batgirl looked great before, but now she has weird silver lines on her costume.

-Two face is a little meh in an uunexplainable way, still good enough I guess.

-I actually really like the Bane repaint, it's origional, well applied, realistic, and different enough from the origional. Plus it looks like it will be released with Osito regualary rather than just a chase.

-Black Batman is so so.

I managed to luck out and find both steel chrome and then a few weeks later Black and silver supes at Toys R Us finally, so check there if you are having problems with those, Blue costume supergirl i finally gave in and got off of ebay. That new batman looks hot, the batgirl looks aweful close to the first appearance line one from Dc Direct, kinda cool. Anyways yeah I hope we get cyborg supes before august, unless they are pushing it back so it will be right around Superman:Doomsday dvd release.

I think the problem with the DCSH line is that they made too many superman figures too close together and clogged with the shelves with basically the same figure over and over again. If they didn't pack so many supermen in the cases, they would have sold better IMO.

Anyway, I bring this up because I wonder if the reason for the delay is slow sales on the line.

I've gotta assume that's why Hasbro's ML are stuck on wave 1 right now. They're just not moving at all.

yeah i agree, they are great figures as far as the DCSH goes, but i think the ML are basically horrible now, they went from being awesome toys with accesories, comics, BAF pieces and stands, to just a BAF Piece for mediocre characters and no comic, hardly any accesories if any, and now stands. The price went up a dollar too, they are to set on making money rather than a mutual give us something good and we will buy more.