Most generic ML figure? Most unique looking?

pastwatch2001

Most generic,

I agree, Professor X,

Most Unique, well its not a legend, but its done in the legends style

Dragonman!

For generic I'd say ant man or captain marvel - they're just painted bodies and generic head. At least Prof. X is the only legend in a suit.

For unique, hayzie's probably right about Man-Thing. I'd put my vote in for the Lizard from the box set though, or Beta Ray Bill... guess I have a thing for hinged mouths (gah... that could be taken the wrong way...)

Generic I'd go for Moon Knight or Captain Marvel.

Unique is either Lizard Boxset or Venom from the SMC series 16.

Generic - I'd go with S1 Iron Man. The sculpt was used 3 times in Series 1. Then, in series 7 they retooled most of it to make the Silver Centurion Iron Man. With my background in Star Wars collecting I have started to look for resculpts constantly.

Most Unique? - I'll go with Juggernaut. He was huge and there is little to no way his parts could be recycled on another figure. Same goes for Kingpin (exception: a color change).

I think the most generic is Silver Surfer! LOL! How many times has his mold been reused?

Most unique is probably Sasquash!

Guest merz

Most Generic: I would have to say Ant-Man or Prof X

Most Unique: Goliath. Holy crap. Bringing a sculpt since 1999 with like no articulation and throwing it in Legends packaging with a repaint? Ooooookay.

Most Unique? - I'll go with Juggernaut. He was huge and there is little to no way his parts could be recycled on another figure. Same goes for Kingpin (exception: a color change).

Heh, kinda funny considering Juggernaut was made using parts from two Hulk Classics figures.

As for most generic, I say Havok. I liked his X-factor look, not the plain black bodysuit.

Most unique outside of BAFs, Blackheart.

most generic: silver surfer

most unique: id say the it and house of m ironman from the house of m set...

I think the most generic is Silver Surfer! LOL! How many times has his mold been reused?

Most unique is probably Sasquash!

Could be wrong but didn't they reuse his legs or part of them for manshint? I'll have to pull my sasy out and compare :D