Worst Marvel Legend of all Time

webballs

So with all the new Hasbro series coming out, I'm sure this list will be revised, but as of now who is the hands down worst, butt ugly figure in your legends collection

Scarlet witch is my pick.

Duh, movie Daredevil

Yeesh, I forgot about that one, I guess any toy based off a ben affleck movie is going to suck.

Black Cat from the spider-man boxed set, I wonder when she'll get a decent figure.

I gotta go with Toad, he leaves much to be desired as a so-called Marvel Legends figure @lol@

Worst ML figure ever: Movie Daredevil (watching the film was ENOUGH ..... I don't need to bring Ben Affleck home as well).

Worst Hasbro ML: X3 Jean Grey (They did Famke no justice)

Worst looking ML that I own: Emma Frost & Modok (and Modok is supposed to be ugly)

Most of my top picks are already mentioned, so I'll toss a new one in...Dr. Doom. He's suppose to be the most powerful, evil character in the Marvel Universe, yet, based on that figure, Aunt May could take him out. '

Still think they should redo Dr. Doom / Mr. Fantastic in a 2-pack, with a copy of FF #200 to boot.

There have been quite a few stinkers and I'm hard pressed to narrow it down to just one. My worst five in no particular order:

HML2 X3 Jean

ML1 Toad

ML3 Movie DD

FO2 Mandarin

HML2 Ult. Wolvie

I am willing to give movie DD and Toad a little more leniency though since they weren't necessarily meant to be ML. The fact that two of my bottom five are from the most recent wave on the other hand, inexcusable.

See, I wish people would come off Toad. I mean, whats the issue here, that he has no articulation right? B ut if you base it off on his looks along and put it besides a horrible little piece of crap like Banshee or Scarlett Witch, Toad is the clear winner in terms of aesthetics.

In all honesty there are a few horrible marvel legends, but the majority of these figures are nothing more than mediocre and flawed accross the map. Then every once in awhile there are a few that are downright incredible looking and it makes it all the worse to know that the majority fall short of being up to par with those few great ones.

But for the wost of the worst heres my list...

Scarlett Witch, Banshee, Emma Frost, Rogue box set, Black Cat, Movie Phoenix, movie Daredevil, movie punisher, Doctor Doom, Human Torch, Magneto

those figures are all unbearable and its a shame i had to buy a lot of them to build other figures.

Movie DD

Red Skull

Scarlet Witch

Emma Frost

By the way...did anyone else notice that Emma Frost figure looks A LOT like Wez's special androgynous "friend" from "The Road Warrior" ("Mad Max 2") ??

You know...the one who gets the boomerang-razor implanted in his skull?

Emma is a total POS and will always get my vote, even over movie DD/Rogue/Ult Wolverine. Mostly because I wanted a figure of her so badly and I couldn't have been more disappointed. Anybody that bought that figure would have been better served using that $10 bill to wipe the next time they took a dump because it would have been money better spent.

That would have to be Hasbros version of Emma Frost. Look at her compared to the Marvel Select Emma. But toybiz also made a bad Scarlet Witch. I hope everyone takes the Hasbro survey and voices there opinions???? http://www.hasbro.com/common/surveys/hasbr...ocollectors.htm

Heres what I told them.---------------------------spidey.gifI am a HUGE collector of the Marvel Legends. If I could say anything it would be

that the movie figures for lack of a better word just suck and that more

articulation is needed. As for looks, look at your Emma Frost compared to the

Marvel Select

biggrin.gifEmma Frost and youll see what I mean. We the collectors do not need anymore of

the Wolverine, Hulk, or Ironman. They've just been made enough already and

theres lots and lots of the Marvel Universe to choose from. I do love the Icons

that youve made so far although they too could use more articulation. Imagine a

build a figure of Galactus included with the Icons (cool)...Please make these

Marvel Legend figures a box set OR series of the Inhumans ,***Black

Bolt***Lockjaw***,

,Medusa,Gorgon,Triton,Maximus

,Karnak,Crystal. Lockjaw could be a build a figure because he is a big

companion to Blackbolt. If not all these figures could be made please include

some in your 4th or latter series such as Blackbolt with Lockjaw, Tigra,

Enchantress,Valkyrie, some of the OMEGA FLIGHT team memebers

***U.S. AGENT***,GUARDIAN***,TALISMAN***,ALFHA FLIGHT

PUCK,VINDICATOR,NORTHSTAR,SNOWBIRD,SHAMAN, with a

build a figure of BOX (woulda included SASQUATCH but his already been

made...some of (***if not all***)the ANNIHILATION figures

***WARLOCK***,MOONDRAGON***,DRAX the

Destroyer*** ,QUASAR,***NOVA***Variant also Frankie Ray NOVA,FIRELORD,SUPER

SKRULL & RONIN with a build a figure of

Supreme Intelligence...A Box set of the STAR JAMMERS.A "build a figure" of the

winged horse, ***ARAGORN*** would be made,the horse was given to Valkyrie by the

893Poopy-thumb.gifBlacknight.....Please ensure the standard that was set for products like Marvel

Legends is maintained. There has been a decrease in articulation, paint

application, and accessories included with the action figures, while prices went

up. The value for our money has gone down. A brand like Marvel Legends meant a

certain level of quality and Hasbro should work to get back to the details that

we as collectors deserve.THANKYOU & long live MARVEL LEGENDS22566-071.gif

What is it about female figures that makes them so hard to get a decent likeness? I do love my She Hulk though, she's actually pretty!

Well, if you go by what I own, I'd have to say Iron Man - Face off (yellow and red). He's just too skinny for the other figs and he's Iron Man, he should be alightly bulkier than a human body .

If you go by all-time, I'd go with: Series 7 Apocalypse. He looks like Puck! The BAF did remedy the situation though. The paint job on X-Factor Cyclops stunk too. The "X" should have been much thicker IMHO. Oh, and Hasbro's X3 Juggernaut looks like he's gonna cry on every fig I've seen.