More 'switchout' lameness in Mission Valley area

Mr Nobody

Just thought I'd report this to you guys:

Found a couple more 'switchouts' at the Sears Essentials in Rio Vista (down QualCommWay, same one where I found the Jedi Assault with the 501st clones switched out with POTF2 Stormies last year @grumpy@ ), Saw 2 Commemorative sets with the Sandtroopers switched out with a Jabba's barge R2 and a VSTC Greedo (oddly, a $10 figure switched out in a $25.00 set? #WTF#). Pointed it out to the clerks and they removed them.

Same day, not 15 minutes later, found the 'last' 2 Order 66 sets at Mission Valley Target, Palpatine/Thire and Mace/Galactic Marine, only the Marine was switched out with an Utapau warrior. Bought the Thire one since it was the only one I'd ever seen.

I hate thieving loser cheapasses! @l@ I'd wish ill things on people like that @pow@ @Jason1@ #hang@ , but it would only diminish my own karma. But, if you catch these people, please report them.

@soap@

rant complete, carry on.

(Sorry to be smiley-heavy, but I haven't been on here in a while.)

It's just a fact of collecting nowdays. What's really bad is I have seen it, brought it to the stores attention and four or five days later the items are back on the shelves. But If I ever come across the poeple that do this, So help me...

it seems like stores will take anything when someone brings it back i saw a ambush at ilum battle pack with the target clearence sticker still on it at walmart for 19.95 it was clearenced for 6 something at target

This is one major reason why TRU changed its return policy last summer to a much more draconian system. Because we now require both the receipt AND the original packaging, our customer service people have to actually inspect the item right there at the counter before continuing with the return transaction. If anything is missing, obviously swapped out or the customer doesn't have the receipt...they are flatly refused their refund or exchange. Yes, yes...I know that its still not a perfect setup, but at least with this particular return policy, we won't take back another store's merchandise.