NEVER buy anything straight from india

cobrasaboteur

kinda common sense i guess, but never buy from this site selling gi joes or ANY of its affiliates (they are all connected)

http://www.143gifts.com

I foolishly threw away around $70.00 on three skystrikers (i know, i know, if it sounds to good to be true...but i had to try)

they dont respond to emails(big surprise) and they wont refund $$ or ship out my stuff.

just be warned!

-saboteur

no, i havent....do you think they could do anything though???

-saboteur

Credit Card companies always offer you protection. they will offer you a conditional credit, investigate the matteer and contact the buyer, and if they cannot prove it was sent or delievered, make your credit permanent and get the money back from the seller. most credit card companies, though, require all claims to be made within 30 days of the purchase or the statement it is made on.

nice. I ordered it using a debit card, so i guess i'll just go down to my bank and talk to them? That would be sweet if i could get back my $$...i just considered it long gone.

-saboteur

Depending on who you bank with... Going into the Banking Center won't do you any good. They will sit you down at a desk, and put you on the phone with the fraud department, or they'll give you a phone number to call (usually the number on the back of your debit card) to file your claim. Either way, you'll end up on the phone. Might as well do it in the comfort of your own home, with your online banking open, so that you can direct them to the specific charge when you finally get through the automated system.

-Kevin

I ordered a Funskool Skystriker directly from India about a year ago. Took about 3 months, but I got it.

Was it from the same place?

I dont remember, it was about a year or more ago. Ill have to dig thru my old posts on JoeCustoms.com to find the link. It was an experiement at the time for the group to see if it would actually arrive.

Most of those Indian gift companies will not ship to the US and they make that clear in their terms and conditions. Years ago, when I tried to order some stuff like this (back before any American dealers stocked Funskool) my credit card wouldn't even let me place the order since I was in the US. So, be sure to read the fine print. A select few will ship outside India, but most will not.

I would have definitely been leary of that dealing with that site..

111222du8.png

@lol@

Hope you get your money back.