25th Ann Scarlett on eBay

Forcehunter

Well, the Chinese factories are leaking out pics of the prototypes starting with Scarlett:

Loose Scarlett Pics

Looks pretty good to me. God I don't know how I can afford this.

Y'know, this reminds me of a friend I grew up with. He was an only child and he had everything. I mean everything; G.I. Joe, Transformers...you name it, from any line, and he had it. Well, about a year before the Super Nintendo debuted, he went and ordered a Super Famicom from Japan. He just had to have that thing before anybody else. And this was years before eBay, so I'm assuming it was very expensive. Well, funny thing was, when it arrived, it had the oval-shaped port for the games, and of course the American games were square. So whenever games started coming out here in the states, I remember he had to take the top off of the Famicom and cut out the oval port to where the square games would fit. (lol) I thought, "Man...why didn't you wait for the American version like everybody else? It would be cheaper, and...duh, the games would fit." Also, you wouldn't have to know Japanese to play your games...like he needed to to play his Japanese Mario World that came with it. (lol) And I couldn't imagine getting a new gaming system for hundreds of dollars, just to cut out the top of it and deface it like he did. *tsk*

I know getting an expensive gaming system isn't quite the same as getting an action figure early, but there again...why not wait a few weeks and just get the MOC/MISB version, for possibly cheaper, as PhoenixSword pointed out? If it were a year away from release, and it was sealed in a baggie or something, I might consider it. However, it would be kinda exciting to get something early that you wanted really bad before it was released anywhere else, as long as it was reasonably priced. And some people don't mind buying loose figures. So it's different strokes and all that I guess...

well if your like me and you like prototypes then you pay more for them, all these that are showing up on ebay and anywhere else have no copyright markings, and in most cases have prototype markings on them like marker righting, that is why we pay more because they are worth more

well if your like me and you like prototypes then you pay more for them, all these that are showing up on ebay and anywhere else have no copyright markings, and in most cases have prototype markings on them like marker righting, that is why we pay more because they are worth more

righting?

Hehe, worry about worth more, eh? Well, ok, but I never ever see anyone sell things for as much as they are "worth"

But then again, if it were free, I'd be all over it, LOL.