soundwave

synch

I don't know if this means anything, but I called my local tru and the girl said that she'd seem them there in the past but wasn't sure if they'd carry it anymore. Also, it's no longer on tru's website, even as an out of stock item. I may do the same thing nguyen; I mean, I did pay $50 for the takara version, I guess I can pay the same for this one..still, it's always nice to get stuff as cheap as possible..

I found a couple about three weeks ago, just sitting there at TRU, I knew they had hit my area but never saw them.

Bought them both, one went to my brother who's a huge Soundwave fan, perfect timing too since I found them one day after his b-day.

Yeah unless another stash of them manages to surface or another production run is done then I think we've seen the last of them.

I don't think any store got them more than twice and they were all probably gone by the end of the day.

My TRU had them in twice. 2 cases each time I think, unless came in cases of 12. Both times they were gone within hours.

WOw that went fast Guess I missed the boat on that one too :D I wonder why they did sure a low run of them it seems he could hardly be found anyplace & yet hes probly the one that would SELL the most of :P

i have never seen him here, im glad i pre ordered 5 when i did/ i would never of had 1.

im down to 2 mib. @$@

Only saw them at a TRU once and there were about 8 of them sitting there (this was months ago). I had ordered one so I passed. If I would have known they would never get restocked anywhere I would have picked a few up to hooks some people up around here.

Hasbro can't be that stupid. What was the point of all the setup costs for this to only let them show up in stores once or twice? I have to think we'll see it again.

i saw these once in a tru there were about 6 i bought 3 and havent seen them since

SUpposidly they come 6 in a case jj so you musta just got there as they were put out How much did these cost at TRU there?..

which tapes did it come with again?

the bird ( lazer beak i beleive // red// ) was warped in every package i opened of mine i opened mine for display and it was warped, my kids's ( x2 ) were both warped also. the wings or leggs are junk. been awhile since i looked. ravage has a corny sticker on him. wished they left that one off. other then that, worth the $$$ kinda

Yeah, when the were first reported that they were hitting store fronts, I would go to the Willowbrook store and they told me they had some coming in on the truck, so I get there the day the truck comes in and they tell me they were not scheduled to get anymore...yet they never got any in the first place, so i had them check other stores in Houston and one on Katy Freewaay showed 5, but when they went ot look, they were all gone, so the Katy Mills lcation said they had 4. I called them and low and behold they had them, so they held 3 for me. One for a friend of mine and 2 for myself. That was one of the hardest things to comeby last year, for me. It has never really been that difficult to find TF items, but they certainly shipped that in short supply.

I never saw them in my area, but I do remember seeing them in Nashville Tennessee a few weeks ago like the end of April. Im glad I pre-ordered mine.