Optimus Voyager/Deluxe

Littlebigman

Just wondering, has any new info come out about the deluxe version of the movie optimus prime? I havent really seen anything on it.

Also... if anyone has either the voyager/deluxe *somehow.. since the street date was lifted*, which do you recommend? Also, is it worth buying the protoform Prime>? I'm really considering it...

I haven't heard of a deluxe Prime, only the Target exclusive voyager, the regular release voyager and the leader class. I did buy the protoform Prime and it's surprisingly a very enjoyable toy. It's fairly complex for what is essentially a rock former. There are some nice touches though. His gun folds up and fits into the tail section. The chest section is reminiscent of Galaxy Prime. It's a nice introduction to movie Prime. But I'm waiting until June 2 for my Target Prime.

Well, TFormers has a listing and a product number for a deluxe Prime. So this seems pretty legit to me. It would make sense to have it in a later wave, so they can make more money off of the leader class and voyager class Primes first.

http://tformers.com/transformers_database/...ots_Deluxe.html

...is it worth buying the protoform Prime>? I'm really considering it...

Yes my friend. I absolutely recommend it. I love it. It's very detailed and pretty decently articulated. I have even went so far in other threads to say this is one of my favorite versions of Prime of all time as a matter of fact. I have one loose and carded. (lol)

...is it worth buying the protoform Prime>? I'm really considering it...

Yes my friend. I absolutely recommend it. I love it. It's very detailed and pretty decently articulated. I have even went so far in other threads to say this is one of my favorite versions of Prime of all time as a matter of fact. I have one loose and carded. (lol)

bought it from amazon.com, got it the next day.

Love it. Legs are a little loose though.

Now... I think I want ironhide next. :D