Confirmed price of 25th figures

jordan23

This may be old news but I just entered a UPC from one of the pics online and updated my system. The price of the new 25th anniversary figures is $4.88 retail per single card. Not bad at all for the quality of figure your getting, IMO.

This may be old news but I just entered a UPC from one of the pics online and updated my system. The price of the new 25th anniversary figures is $4.88 retail per single card. Not bad at all for the quality of figure your getting, IMO.

And where do you work? :)

-Kevin

And where do you work? :)

-Kevin

Walmart is great with their prices at least down here!

Hey jordan does your system have an estimated arrival date?

That means they'll be at least $5.88 (most likely $6.88) here in Hawaii. That's why I don't buy more of the DTC singles at TRU. Why spend $7.99 on one figure, when I could go buy two of those BAT packs for the same price and get 12 figures? I hate how all the prices are jacked up here.

Hey, is there anyway to find the price of the 5 packs?

that's VERY reasonable seeing how the star wars vintage rereleased figures were between 10 and 12 bucks.(yeah, yeah, i know the whole star wars lucas copyright crap)

That means army builders hopefully!!

-saboteur

Is it true the Cobra Soldier will be one per case?

I heard from smalljoes.com that a second case assortment (due in July) would include two cobra officers instead of just one. I was inquiring what he was planning on selling his single pack officers for and he shared the update of the second case assortment. The guy was actually suggesting I hold out for retail for more competitve prices as most online retailers would sell the officers at a higher price point given the popularity of the fig. You gotta appreciate that straight shooting from an online retailer.

that's VERY reasonable seeing how the star wars vintage rereleased figures were between 10 and 12 bucks.(yeah, yeah, i know the whole star wars lucas copyright crap)

That means army builders hopefully!!

-saboteur

Don't forget the star case either! :D

Not bad at all! Beats the DTC price by a mile!

Twelve cents is quite a mile @hmmm@ (Bearing in mind DTC launched its first three waves at $4.99 per figure, the price didn't increase until TRU started to carry the line)

Anyhoo, kinda surprised at the price, so I have to ask the question: Does your store have competition? Another Walmart, Target, Kmart, etc? Something I saw in 2005 was in areas with multiple stores, the average Star Wars figure was $4.24, but in the WM stores without another competitor, they were running $5.88. So I'd just like to clarify this.

But $4.88 is a really nice price, and all things considered, puts the line as among the cheapest action figures you can get.

Edit: DUDE, did some price figuring, with my discount, I can get the entire set for $23.72 after taxes @bounce@

tru in nyc wants 7 for each dtc, f'n crazy as hasbro doesn't have to pay for royality as joe is their own brand unlike star wars. hopefully target does not charge alot more as i have no walmarts near me.

Yeah, I was just gonna say, that's a great price but here in nyc it runs about 8 bucks a fig with the tax so like it's gonna be worse.

Here's what I found out...

They aren't even in our computer system in my store. But I can't discount that since my store is frankly, a little podunk town's only source for retail goods, and we are continually being shorted on exclusives and such because of that.

So, this person's store might be getting them in by June/July, but my suspicion is that it won't be widespread and some stores (like mine) probably won't get the line going until the back to school resets

Did some more research last night. I only added Flint to our system to come up with this price but all the single carded figures will of course be the same. Here is the breakdown: Cost of the figures are $3.76 Here at Wal-Mart we have a thing called Home Office Markdowns, these occur on many items and USUALLY but not always on large feature quantity items. The actual retail for these are $5.97 and that will be the price for Target stores and etc. The Home office markdown takes it to $4.88 I would at a minimum expect these to be sent in special for an endcap and with three or four facings on the sidecounter. I can not get an exact date but I am in conversations with some of our buyers to see when I can expect these to start shipping and when they become an item that I can manually order.

Oh snap, I just relaized this will give me a reason to actively check Joesightings again.