Would You Want This On New Upcomming Figures?

Blackmada

I thought it would be nice if guys like Torpedo, Air-Tight and Barbecue had removable helmets in the 25th Ann. line. Make them look like the old ones outfite wise but change up the helmets a little to make them removable. Or, should they be non-removable to be more like the originals.

That was something I like on later figures like the Battle Corp Wet-Suit.

I second that! Airtight especially had a very distinctive look to him in the cartoon, I'd like to see them all, Wet Suit too.

Torpedo poses a bit of a problem, though... maybe interchangeable heads?

Duke and the Cobra Officer/Soldier all LOOK to have removable helmets, but it's a shame we have yet to see any of them without it.

All in all...I'm GAME for ANY of these great ARAH names and characters to get a spot in the roster, for the 25th and beyond, if they're going to stick with the classic LOOK..new STYLE formula, and these characters you've mentioned here, would all be welcomed and I think a removable helmet is best, if it's workable and visually pleasing. As easy as the heads pop off, without taking apart the entire figure, it'd be a neat concept to have a swappable head, for the figures that require MORE of a difficult head gear look.

All sorts of possibilities. :)

Duke and the Cobra Officer/Soldier all LOOK to have removable helmets, but it's a shame we have yet to see any of them without it.

All in all...I'm GAME for ANY of these great ARAH names and characters to get a spot in the roster, for the 25th and beyond, if they're going to stick with the classic LOOK..new STYLE formula, and these characters you've mentioned here, would all be welcomed and I think a removable helmet is best, if it's workable and visually pleasing. As easy as the heads pop off, without taking apart the entire figure, it'd be a neat concept to have a swappable head, for the figures that require MORE of a difficult head gear look.

All sorts of possibilities. :)

Yea... its a shame they haven't shown us pictures of them without the helmets!

As for the other figures... I will be the next to say YES! YES! YES! to the original figures who had removable helmets for it was my favorite feature as a child.

Plus Airtight, Barbecue, and Torpedo rule! Add Wetsuit to that list!

Torpedo might be hard to do, but the rest sound fine to me. Would be a nice feature and Hasbro has had a good track record with removable helmets as of late with the SW Clones, and like HML2's Xorn....you can barely tell it's a helmet and not just his head. So I'd give it them thumbs up.

Torpedo might be hard to do, but the rest sound fine to me. Would be a nice feature and Hasbro has had a good track record with removable helmets as of late with the SW Clones, and like HML2's Xorn....you can barely tell it's a helmet and not just his head. So I'd give it them thumbs up.

That's a very good point, they have been getting much better in this regard. The CG removable helmets have been so-so, however... but maybe that's just when you compare them to the original's smaller head. As 25th Anniversary-style figures, that wouldn't be an issue.

I may be alone in this opinion, but I'm not a big fan of removable helmets. The clone troopers with removable helmets in the Star Wars line aren't bad, but they look bigger and unless you turn the head around the chin pokes out the bottom. I would be more inclined towards a two-head kind of deal. The only removable helmets that don't bug me are partial helmets like Duke's.

It's be cool if they offer varient/different heads with the figures. Really, they could have done it with Snake Eyes and added the accessories for both versions. Maybe offer a "bonus feature" line for an extra buck or two. Although Hasbro knows they make more money the way their currently doing it. :)