A NEW GIJOE COLLECTOR

Toiletmonkey1

congrats TM!

I've got one of on order right now, too. It's on back order and won't be shipped until some time in November. ;)

Congrats welcome to the new fathers club I have a 8 month little girl. Dirty nappys, sleepless nights and whole lot of love and affection. Word of warning keep your toys away otherwise they become chew toys and teethers.

Thanks guys. and yeah he is our first.

shane that pic cracked me up!

TM

Glad you liked it, buddy! I'm sure we'll be seeing some real pics of him with Fro-Joe soon enough. :D

TM_Gordon.jpg

:D

@loll@ LMAO!!!

Glad I opted to read ALL the posts, before I ran to my photoshop to do the EXACT same thing! Great minds think a like! @loll@

Funny!

That kid is pretty cool, though he does cry when I hold him sometimes. I don't get it does he not like me? :(

Naw! He just doesn't like the way you keep looking at him, like he's a threat to your chance of inheriting your Uncles G.I.Joe collection or something. @smilepunch@

From all these babies being born here lately, I have to wonder if all the hiatus/sigma six period of Joe, didn't get the Joe nuts of the computer and back into BED with their significant others? ^_^

Ok so mybe he is but it's cool cause i'm still gonna steal the flagg and skystriker and a cuople other vehicles but he can keep the joes, I hate that style, and mybe some weapons to.....

Oops he was still logged on on his PC..hehehe....(feeling stupid as can be...)

I figured at some point either you or i were gonna do this! by the way if your gonna use my computer dont leave your freakink dishes down here im gonna get roaches!!!

Naw! He just doesn't like the way you keep looking at him, like he's a threat to your chance of inheriting your Uncles G.I.Joe collection or something.

funny you should say that VH cause a couple a months ago he asked me if when i die if he could have my joes, i of course said that my son would get them. he then said "WHAT! I WAS HERE FIRST!" he he i love telling that story!

and VH i didnt need the hiatus to jump into bed with my wife......but it helped! ;) J/K

TM