Dinobot Mech suit

qeelocke

We were messing around with my Dinobot figure and I realized that the peg on his back was about the same size as a G.I. Joe back pack, so jokingly he became just a backpack for Joes. Then we looked at how he'd look as sort of a Motorized Action Pack. Ultimately it turned into a battle mech for Cobra. He looks good with the bronze colored Overkill on there too...

-Sam

dinomech03.jpg

dinomech02.jpgdinomech01.jpg

dinomech08.jpg

Here's his trial run for the mech -

dinomech05.jpgdinomech06.jpg

dinomech04.jpgdinomech07.jpg

If anyone feels like posting a link to this thread in the TF section be my guest. I just didn't want to double post a thread. Heck, if anyone wants to put it in a Power Rangers section too, go for it. I sort of meshed a lot of toys here...

this is on a pretty unrelated note...but what happened to gijoeprices.com? when i was first getting into collecting i used to always go there and i learned a lot about the rarer stuff.

-saboteur

LOL those pics are great. I can tell you are really evil now that you have a mustache!

remember with a great mustache comes great responsibility.

this is on a pretty unrelated note...but what happened to gijoeprices.com? when i was first getting into collecting i used to always go there and i learned a lot about the rarer stuff.

-saboteur

Saboteur,

I let GIJoePrices.com sort of slip away. I got really busy when I started working here at DDP and didn't really have time to manage the site. I really wanted another site to incorporate it but nothing really came of that either (again my fault). I didn't renew the url this year when the time came, though I meant to. The angelfire base site is still up and running though - GIJoePrices.com Just bookmark that page. I felt bad having that mystery figure go for a week, then a month, then a year.

It was Shockwave V1 by the way. I had a whole bag of figures set aside to give away on the site every month. :(

-Oh well, maybe some day I'll have some time to update the site and devote to making it new and cool again. If anyone knows a site that it could hook up to, let me know!

-Sam

thats understandable man... i was waiting for an update for a long time lol. What are you doing at DDP if you dont mind me asking?

-saboteur

I'm the Assistant Publisher. Which means I get to do all the fun stuff, like spreadsheets and such. I feel sorry for everyone else here that has to draw and write and design. ;)

However, G.I. Joe: Special Missions Brazil was written by me and will be in stores by the end of the month so check that out!

-Sam

cool! :)

qeelockejl8.png