My The Batman and DC Figures shelves

Cmdr_Y

Here's my "The Batman" shelf. I was lucky enough to get most of these figures at Target's clearance at the beginning of the year. I made a custom Detective Yin (based off of someone's custom from this site - a TMNT April O'Neil base) and a Custom Manhunter figure (fan-fic for The Batman universe. He's base on a some bounty hunter TMNT figure).

thebatmanwl0.jpg

Here are my DC Figures shelves. Mostly on Top are my Batman and Green Lantern figures, then the second shelf is Superman and general or JLA figures. You can see my Bat-Lantern repaint and the trench-coat added to my Question figure.

dcfigureshz5.jpg

And finally - I've got plenty more figures that I haven't opened yet. This is half of my toy rack that I installed above my computer desk and workbench.

rackxe8.jpg

What do you guys think?

I like that Det Yin custom...looks just like mine, but your coat is better

Yours must be the one I copied! I took the coat off of a Marvel Legends Rogue figure. What coat did you use?

I really like that custom "Bat-Lantern" figure. Great job and nice shelf!

Yours must be the one I copied! I took the coat off of a Marvel Legends Rogue figure. What coat did you use?

I cut up a coat from a barbie baby sister outfit i bought at WalMart

I really like that custom "Bat-Lantern" figure. Great job and nice shelf!

Thanks! I bought the DCSH wave 1 batman and was disappointed with the articulation in the legs. So I had him in my parts box until I decided on the repaint. Now he's one of my favorites.

I cut up a coat from a barbie baby sister outfit i bought at WalMart

Ah - well you certainly put a lot more effort into it than I did. I like how Rogue's coat looks on her - better than it did on Rogue! I also use that same coat for my SHS beserk wolverine figure - works pretty well there.

I been wanting them to do a lantern supes and bats like that for ages now :)

Do you have a reference pic of superman with some Green lantern stuff going on? I have an extra superman figure I could do that to. I guess I could just fly by the seat of my pants on it - but the S/lantern combo symbol would be hard to come up with.

Cmdr, what Captain Atom is that? Is that the McG version? Doesn't look too much like it.

yeah - he looks weird in this picture and I don't quite know why. he is the McGuiness figure from the Superman/Batman wave of figures. He's pretty cool but McG's figures seem a little too bulky to me.

Do you have a reference pic of superman with some Green lantern stuff going on? I have an extra superman figure I could do that to. I guess I could just fly by the seat of my pants on it - but the S/lantern combo symbol would be hard to come up with.

No... I can only telll you it was some time around his death or more like around his return after his death I suppose ... He was out in space or some such on oa and he needed the ring to return to earth & hal was there ect ...

No... I can only telll you it was some time around his death or more like around his return after his death I suppose ... He was out in space or some such on oa and he needed the ring to return to earth & hal was there ect ...

huh, interesting. I'll have to look into that.

here's a close up of my bat-lantern:

batlanternms8.jpg

Thanks again, guys.

there are a few spots on the Bat-Lantern I should touch up - for instance it took the camera flash to show the blue spots on the inside of his cape just above his shoulders.

the mask wasn't actually all the bad. The cape still isn't entirely even but it's not that bad. The worst part was the bat-lantern symbol itself. a bit of a pain!

I did find some possibly reference shots for a Superman/Green Lantern figure. Someone did some sprites of various versions of Superman. I moded a couple, what do you think of these?

supermangreenlanternzv0.jpg