Hasbro Box Sets

DRS

Is it just me or does it look like Hasbro has no plans to create anymore Marvel legends Box Sets? I would personally love to see a new Thunderbolts set or some sort a secret avengers box set. Thoughts?

I can say that alot of people would agree with me on this that they would want to see a Wrecking Crew box or something along the line of a full set of villians team like U-foe or even have a First appearance x-men and such but we have to wait for another 2 month before we get any info on the next wave so we might get a box set then.

Dude, they're only into the second series. Toybiz didn't have a box set until around series 4.

Yeah I know, It's just I got used to seeing a boxed set every other series and now its all kind of up in the air. Also I know that Marvel Select is doing the zombies, but a legends box set of zombies would just kick all sorts of ass. Maybe even include an Ash figure (I'm sure all the problems with the character rights and whatnot would make this impossible but still....I can dream can't I?)

I want a Agency X box set!!!

(And yeah, a zombie box set would kick ass!)

well i'd want an aoa boxset. but realistically, hasbro loves repaints. so they'd most likely make a boxset with all repaints or small modifications like an astonishing x-men set or something.

these are the box sets i would like to see:

x-factor: havok, strong guy, polaris, multiple man

x-force: cable, g.w. bridge, cannonball, deadpool

doppleganger set: thing, spider-man, wolverine, beast

alpha flight: vindicator, northstar, major mapleleaf, gaurdian

omega flight:gaurdian, beta ray bill, talisman, u.s. agent

new warriors:night thrasher, nova, speedball, sillhouette

heralds of galactus: terrax, firestar, firelord, silver surfer

infinity gauntlet: adam warlock, thanos, silver surfer, death

new mutants:cannonball, rictor, shatterstar, warpath

silver sable and the wild pack: silver sable, battlestar, crippler, fin

fearsome four house of m: doom, invincible woman, it, inhuman torch

illuminati: dr. strange, black bolt, professor x, mr. fantastic

hellfire club: sebastian shaw, mastermind, white queen, black queen

brotherhood of evil mutants: magneto, pyro, the blob, avalanche

thor corps: beta ray bill, thor (dargo ktor), thor odinson, thunderstrike

asgard: thor, odin, loki, enchantress

starjammers: corsair, ch'od, raza, lilandra

phoenix saga: phoenix, professor x, gladiator, erik the red

apocalypse and the four horsemen

x-tinction agenda: cameron hodge, cyclops, havok, wolverine

S.H.E.I.L.D.

these would just be a few of the sets that i would want to see made.

these are the box sets i would like to see:

x-force: cable, g.w. bridge, cannonball, deadpool

doppleganger set: thing, spider-man, wolverine, beast

omega flight:gaurdian, beta ray bill, talisman, u.s. agent

new warriors:night thrasher, nova, speedball, sillhouette

infinity gauntlet: adam warlock, thanos, silver surfer, death

new mutants:cannonball, rictor, shatterstar, warpath

silver sable and the wild pack: silver sable, battlestar, crippler, fin

fearsome four house of m: doom, invincible woman, it, inhuman torch

illuminati: dr. strange, black bolt, professor x, mr. fantastic

brotherhood of evil mutants: magneto, pyro, the blob, avalanche

thor corps: beta ray bill, thor (dargo ktor), thor odinson, thunderstrike

asgard: thor, odin, loki, enchantress

x-tinction agenda: cameron hodge, cyclops, havok, wolverine

S.H.E.I.L.D.

these would just be a few of the sets that i would want to see made.

good ideas. I would buy these ones:

x-force: cable, g.w. bridge, cannonball, deadpool (but you forgot Shatterstar, Sunspot, Warpath)

new warriors:night thrasher, nova, speedball, sillhouette (add Namorita, Marvelboy)

infinity gauntlet: adam warlock, thanos, silver surfer, death (add Drax)

illuminati: dr. strange, black bolt, professor x, mr. fantastic (add Namor, Ironman)

S.H.E.I.L.D.

A set of old characters would be cool. Like Jim Hammond Human torch and his freaky little sidekick, Namor, the destroyer and blazing skull.

X force would make a good set, a new cable (Taller, less veins, non creepy metal arm and leno's chin) Cannonball, Bridge, Deadpool and the rest of the crew.

Modern versions would be nice too... Like a civil war set. Modern Iron Man (With a headless variant, maybe caps shield stuck in his neck) A new cap (A new head sculpt would be nice) Spider man, Bill foster, Reed richard and Sue storm. Some others, can't think of any more than that.

AoA would rock! Mags, Rogue, Iceman, Wolverine (Newer AoA series accurate) Gambit, Apoc and Holocaust.

Exiles, just so the AoA set is a little lighter... Morph, Blink, Sabertooth, Mimic, Heather Hudson.

2099: Spiderman, hulk, A couple x men, Ghost rider and Punisher.

Midnight sons: Dan ketch (Witth alternate gr head/neck), John blaze (90's look) Blade (90's look) Drake and hannible king.... Lilith.

Agency X... You know the rest.

I MISS THE BOX SETS. I THINK WITH HASBRO WE CAN FORGET ABOUT IT. I LOVED WHEN TOYBIZ DID ALL THOSE SECONDARY CHARACTERS LIKE JAMESON, MJ, AND DOES ARMY BUILDERS WHO NEVER CAME OUT. I ALWAYS WANTED:

SPIDERMAN SETS @Spidey@

-DAILY BUGLE SET WITH JAMSON, PETER, BROCK, BETTY, ROBBIE.

-HIGH SCHOOL SET WITH PETER, MJ, AUNT MAY, ONCLE BEN, FLASH AND HARRY.

-MAXIMUM CARNAGE WITH CARNAGE, BATTLE DAMAGED VENOM AND SPIDEY, DOPPELGANGER AND SHRIEK.

-GANG LEADERS WITH HAMMERHEAD, TOMBSTONE, SILVERMANE, ALISTER SMITH, CHAMELEON.

MARVEL LEGENDS

-THE INHUMANS

-THE SHIELD

I AM A BIG SPIDEY FAN AND MARVEL FAN. I SEE SO MANY GREAT IDEAS ON THIS SITE FROM A LOT OF PEAPLE AND YET HASBRO ISNT HEARING US. THEY ARE WORKING OVER A YEAR ON THIS PROJECT NOW WITH NO BIG SURPRISES EXCEPT BLOB AND ANNIHILIUS AND IRON SPIDEY. I LOVED THEM :P THEY KNOW THE WAY TO GO THEY SAW WHAT TOYBIZ DID. LISTEN TO THE FANS. WE KNOW WHAT WE WANT. OK THERE MUST A MAJOR HERO IN EVERY SERIE. I AM ON WITH THAT BUT COME ON. GIVE THEM AT LIST GREAT SCULP IF YOU WANT US TO BUY THEM EVERY TIME. I WOULD BUY 20 WOLVERINES IF THEY ARE GOOD. NOT LIKE THE ONE FROM SERIE2. MAN WAS THAT AWFULL. I LOVE THIS SITE. YOU GUYS ARE GREAT. I HOPE TO SEE A LOT OF SUGGESTION FROM YOURS ALL. #US1#

well i'd want an aoa boxset. but realistically, hasbro loves repaints. so they'd most likely make a boxset with all repaints or small modifications like an astonishing x-men set or something.

Okay, then Original X-men could be done wth mostly repaints and small mods. As could the Original Avengers and/or Cap's Kooky Quartet.

In a perfect world, it'd be cool to get an Armor Wars boxed set. Re-release the Silver Centurion Iron Man, with Crimson Dynamo, Titanuim Man, Spymaster, Firepower, and the "neo-Classic" armor that was introduced at the stories end. (and one of the suits not produced in the ML style yet)

Wow, there are alot of cool ideas here. Age of Apocalypse, and New Warriors, I'd love to see those sets. The X-force set would be cool, but I would like to see the ultimate versions of Cable (with interchangeable Claw Arm), Domino, Hammer, Grizzly and Kane. Another Idea would be a Spider-Man 3 set, all to scale with the Legends, instead of 5 inch. Black Suit Spidey, Venom, Sandman, New Goblin, and Gwen Stacy.

Finally found my invisible woman classics full color on ebay yesterday at a decent price!

I'd dig some S.H.I.E.L.D figures. They can reuse the Toybiz molds and add some new heads.

how bout a new horse men of apocalyspe

Archangel (with better wing the x-men classic and a removeble gold face plate)

Death Wolverine (with no claws and a removable hood)

War Hulk ( i missed the last one)

Caliban (some one not done yet )

maybe a fifth of being the orginal horseman of war

or how bout a starjammer set

Corsar

Chi'od

Hazar

The cat lady i can't name

Scytoic iubfuybuy the little dragon fly thing

A force work set

New iron man

fw Scarlet witch

fw USAgent

Centurion

and lastly.......for now at least..... my vote also goes for the original x-men With Prof X and Magneto

EXILES, EXILES, EXILES - I'm dying for some Exiles!

Mimic, Blink, Morph, Nocturne are musts - Hyperion would be great

Hes not an exile though and was only ine like ...6ish? comics as a guest star :P I would love the rest on you're list though :)

The cat lady i can't name

Hepzibah, not sure on the spelling.

I'd like Young avengers to finish the team and get there new looks.

Runaways

New X-men

Inhumans

Extra Fantastic four ( She-hulk, Sharon Ventura, Storm, Black Panther, Crystal, others that I'm possibly missing)

Giant Size X-men

X-men First Class

Spider people (Spiderman, Scarlet Spider, Spiderwomen 1-4)

Exiles

Supreme Power Squadron Supreme

X-Factor ( Madrox with like two extra Dupes, Strong Guy, M, Siren, Wolfbane, Rictor, Layla Miller)

AoA